Bullion TK Collar Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game

Oh yes, I had a recent experience with one of those Buckles. An SS EM attributed to a Hungarian Firm in the early 1990's. Very nicely made. Off to the Bin it went, shoulda kept it around, but I just could not bear to look at the little Bugger.

We all pay Tuition now and then and the there is the ultimate lesson The Game teaches, humility. You cannot have the high with the lows or you would not enjoy the high. And Momma, that's where the fun is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      We all pay Tuition now and then and the there is the ultimate lesson The Game teaches, humility. You cannot have the high with the lows or you would not enjoy the high. And Momma, that's where the fun is.
      Very philosophical and very true!

Comment

very interesting and informative thread
        thank you guys
        wisches

Comment

I just came home from an interesting Art exhibition.
          Quite more science and knowledge involved into art and paintings.
          Especially when a copy was done in the 18 century, and the original was done 100 years prior.
          Attached Files

Comment

Fakes in the Third Reich field is kids' stuff, compared to fakes in the Ming Dynasty porcelain arena .............................

True or false ............. when the seed of doubt is sown ..................

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ke-says-expert

Comment

Hah !

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
              Fakes in the Third Reich field is kids' stuff, compared to fakes in the Ming Dynasty porcelain arena .............................

True or false ............. when the seed of doubt is sown ..................

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ke-says-expert
              That Vase contained the "Real Hitler Diaries".

Comment

sst tab

love that sst tab

Comment

As I've heard once, but don't know if it's true :
                  A is a jacquard wowen items. B is a machine emboidered and hand assembled cloth insignia. C is a hand embroidered and hand assembled insignia which was before RFSS befohlene Ausfuhrung. D, E, F, H different quality of work and a price items going to the shop sales

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X