No announcement yet.

SS KZ brown piping visor cap $14,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Dr. Strangelove - what else do you remember about that Dungeon Olga was whipping you in ??? Do you still have the photos (and scars) ??? Is she still in business ???

I was rather alarmed as we descended into the Basement beneath the Store after having passed through a substantial steel door. There were racks and racks of steel shelving holding every imaginable type of Hat and they all glistened and sparkled with fresh gold and silver piping. The velvet wrapped around the Visors was soft and thick and a little rippled like your Dates cheap Dress on Prom Night.

It was then I noticed the thick round shoulders and neck of the panting heavy-set Woman who had led me down to the Den of Fakes. She turned and the shimmer of sweat was on her brow and dripping between her large and aging Bavarian Breast.

As she reached out to grab my neck with one of her giant paws I reeeled in Horror and ran up the Stairs. As I was running I noticed Shackles on the Walls and blood and Deutschmarks on the Floor. I ran faster ! "How many Tourist lives and property had been stolen here", my final thought as I burst from the front Door and out into the Daylight, SWEET FREEDOM !

Thank God, I was a younger Man then. Far thinner and more fleet of foot.

I often wondered if that Basement somehow served as inspiration for that most disturbing Scene in "Pulp Fiction".

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      **** Dr. Strangelove - what else do you remember about that Dungeon Olga was whipping you in ??? Do you still have the photos (and scars) ??? Is she still in business ???

I was rather alarmed as we descended into the Basement beneath the Store after having passed through a substantial steel door. There were racks and racks of steel shelving holding every imaginable type of Hat and they all glistened and sparkled with fresh gold and silver piping. The velvet wrapped around the Visors was soft and thick and a little rippled like your Dates cheap Dress on Prom Night.

It was then I noticed the thick round shoulders and neck of the panting heavy-set Woman who had led me down to the Den of Fakes. She turned and the shimmer of sweat was on her brow and dripping between her large and aging Bavarian Breast.

As she reached out to grab my neck with one of her giant paws I reeeled in Horror and ran up the Stairs. As I was running I noticed Shackles on the Walls and blood and Deutschmarks on the Floor. I ran faster ! "How many Tourist lives and property had been stolen here", my final thought as I burst from the front Door and out into the Daylight, SWEET FREEDOM !

Thank God, I was a younger Man then. Far thinner and more fleet of foot.

I often wondered if that Basement somehow served as inspiration for that most disturbing Scene in "Pulp Fiction".
      somebody say pulp fiction?
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes !

That is Hundestaffel on the right and some Political Collector I do not know on the left. That is the basement for sure!

I guess it's not just SS Collectors who get Screwed in this Hobby.

Comment

Where's Winston "The Wolf" Wolfe when you need him
          Attached Files

Comment

John T. and Dr. SStrangelove :

Thankx for posting that pic John and for the positive ID SStrangelove...some people say I've got no balls, but that photo proves that I have at least one of them.

**** Newz Flash - Manions will soon be auctioning the original dental pick used by the German Doktor in the film "Marathon Man"......Is it SSafe ??? Is it SSafe ???

"Hundestaffel"
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Hundestaffel; 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I don't do firearms, but I can say that RIA's knowledge of TR cloth and headgear is more than likely limited to whatever reference book they have handy - their descriptions are, ahem... a little lacking.

Having said that, there are a few pearls among the uniform and visor swine at each of their auctions, but you have to know what you're looking at. I think any high-end item would be questionable unless you got a good look in person particularly given the dearth of photographs.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                I don't do firearms, but I can say that RIA's knowledge of TR cloth and headgear is more than likely limited to whatever reference book they have handy - their descriptions are, ahem... a little lacking.

Having said that, there are a few pearls among the uniform and visor swine at each of their auctions, but you have to know what you're looking at. I think any high-end item would be questionable unless you got a good look in person particularly given the dearth of photographs.

Don
                And you have to have the guts to pull the trigger with their poor photos and no return policy. I called once for additional detailed info on an item and spoke to a "Sales Associate" who had no idea what they were looking at and just kept repeating "looks real to me" and "there's a swastika on it" like a mantra over the phone.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X