Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prorege1
    Ian

Here is the complete display of Danish manufactured WW2 "Bevo"-like insignia. This cardboard came from a factory worker - he was engaged in the production of insignia prior, during and after the war and kept one example of each and every type of insignia they made. Interestingly two of the insignia are incomplete or faulty - the colors on the yellow Shalburg sleeve shield are reversed, the lions should be blue and the hearts red, also the lower left LAT (labour service) sleeve shield is only half finished on the red background. Hope this clarifies.
    That is an absolutely superb grouping of Danish insignia....OUTSTANDING!!!

Comment

So this must be a good one?

Comment

back

Comment

And this one too?
          Attached Files

Comment

I posted a armband with such eagle on an other thread
            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...213#post390213

Comment

This style eagle is found on SS command flags as we know...but I am not sure that they ever existed in the small size as posted above, I have seen them on armbands too but am not sure if they are put togethers or fantasy pieces...one thing I know for sure is that they are heavily faked--if that is the proper word...ie how can you fake something that never existed...what do the the SS experts such as Gary and Tony think about these eagles?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X