SS Totenkopf Standarte Oberbayern Cup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cup

Different buds, but that's a different story. I really like Paulaner "Original Munich" beer. It just makes me feel like disrupting some commie meetings. No, I'm not referring to the ones in Washington.

Comment

"Photocopies?

Or prints? "

Don't know exact technique,but printed. Printed old style and even had the old [lick'em] clear yellow glue on the back.. most were put in crappy , boring, nobody wanting, 3rd reich era books to increase the value.

Comment

Har

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
        Different buds, but that's a different story. I really like Paulaner "Original Munich" beer. It just makes me feel like disrupting some commie meetings. No, I'm not referring to the ones in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
          Printed old style and even had the old [lick'em] clear yellow glue on the back.
          So..............how do we know the bookplates are fake?

I think they were original plates, stuck in old books.

Plates and books both originals.................just didn't belong together.

Comment

In my opinion the book plates is another work of Diebitsch.

The whole appearance of this little work of SS-art speaks his language in any detail - it is the same kind of style he used for his extraordinary and large wall tapestries with one main symbol in the foreground and numerous balanced symbols (eagles, runes, other symbols) in the background.
            The big Irminsul tapestry is such a well-known example and apart from that Oberbayern was his home anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
              ............ this little work of SS-art ................
              I agree.

It IS a work of art.
              Attached Files

Comment

*they are beautiful, mini works of art I agree.... Greed ruins everything though. Some were probably good,,but not all.. -they are very smart there. New items get shown, then slowly the stuff is off site,,,except when you go to a big US show [MAX/SOS] and they are there in multiples.. They are very easy to make the correct way,, I guess if they are so good you can't tell the difference,,then they all are good.
                Go get 'em guys!!!!!!!

Just for the hell of asking,,,anyone have any elaborate designed examples from any other unit?

Comment

Of course I agree - probably only one real example in a real originally belonging book was ever found - and copied.

Unfortenately I did not come across any other SS-unit´s design example yet - even Wewelsburg castle did not use such a special design for their books in the big bibliothek there - they stamped, numbered and signed the books and that was it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X