• Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 digits

A example from the book.
    Attached Files

Comment

Proof

Okay Manzie you convinced me. Wait I already knew that, I mean who collects SS and believes in 5 digit RZM Codes?

Manzie what if your RZM Code Book is a total Fabrication? Prove to me it's real and I also want you to prove Hitler never rode a Unicorn into battle on the Eastern Front cause I heard he did.

I want the whole membership of the WAF to prove to me Hitler did not ride a Unicorn and I want it right now! I'm still waiting....tap tap tap.

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...hlight=numbers

Comment

There are some who refuse to accept that their articles, with fake RZM tags, are fakes. I won't waste my time trying to explain the RZM system as that information is available to anyone who searces for it. Of course, that might take some effort so it is easier to ask someone else to do it for you.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

5 digits

There is something wrong with that tag. The collar tab may be good, but the tag is probably not.

Comment

Mr. Manzie, you have provided very good evidence. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                .. and I also want you to prove Hitler never rode a Unicorn into battle on the Eastern Front cause I heard he did.

I want the whole membership of the WAF to prove to me Hitler did not ride a Unicorn and I want it right now! I'm still waiting....tap tap tap.
                That may be because the general public never got to see the WHOLE Lanzinger picture .

If you didn't either , than that's your proof . I think ..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Okay Manzie you convinced me. Wait I already knew that, I mean who collects SS and believes in 5 digit RZM Codes?

Manzie what if your RZM Code Book is a total Fabrication? Prove to me it's real and I also want you to prove Hitler never rode a Unicorn into battle on the Eastern Front cause I heard he did.

Not Hitler, but close...
                  Attached Files

Comment

yes Peter, as metioned in the link

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X