No announcement yet.

SS 50 Phennig Token

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It reminds me of this one - a high quality strike , no errors .

Came from a repro-dealer who had all the usual East European crap ( SS Lederfett , Frostschutz-salbe , Seife , etc. ) . A box full of them - cheap too , and I would have loved to believe them ..
    Attached Files

Comment

Reverse - aged brass ..
      Attached Files

Comment

My god they will be producing Heller and Batzens next!

Comment

hi, I have one of these weird SS tokens, are ALL of them fake? I will try post some clear pics of it:

Comment

I remember having one of these aluminum Austrian donation tokens back in the late 1960s. This is the first one I have seen since that time.

I knew little about it then and know less about them now, but I certainly have not seen any floating around amonst the sellers of fakes.

Bob Hritz
            In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

The aluminum token looks convincing to me. The brass one does not. This is a gut feeling based on looking at period coins and tokens and is just my opinion.

Comment

The german sz or ß is used by my Dad still today in Plans. He's an Architect and not to confuse the others, they still use sz like in masze and not Maße as written in large letters it would look like a "B".

Comment

Wrong, fellas!!

If you jokers knew anything at all about the German language, you'd know the difference. "Heisst Treue" means it's "True". "Heissst Treue" means it's REALLY true. Duh.

Comment

They certainly have gone up in price .
                    Then again , that same site sells modern lighters at $ 500,- >> http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=540680
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X