Prinz Eugen Tab-Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brig,

I am also wondering if he sold the patch he had on the auction to someone else ( so if you have bought one from a KM recently please pm me) then he found this one and sent it to me, used the time to locate another, anyway here is the back of the patch and the sleeve shield comment away please this is not a trick question or anything like that just want to know what your opinions are, i have contacted the seller and told him i wanted a refund, will post the reply i have got later i have also sent the seller scans of the collar patch he sent me and pictures of the ebay auction item, no names yet of the seller as i have given him the opportunity to refund my money but if he does not i will post ALL of his details

cheers,

Gary
    Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:03 PM.

Comment

the sleeve shield which was supposed to be a Dutch sleeve shield

Comment

the back of the shield

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood

I received them 3 days later, and opening the letter this is what he sent me, so before i go any further what do you think!
          cheers,
          Gary
          Hmm, you got an old Delta copy tab

Comment

his guarantee;

ALL ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE ORIGINAL AND IN THE CONDITION STATED……………………………. BE SURE TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY “ME” PAGE TO SEE ITEMS NOT LISTED AS YET AND MY OTHER LISTED ITEMS. YOU WILL ALSO SEE DETAILS ON MY ///////LIFETIME BUY BACK POLICY AND GUARANTEE .<<<<<<<<

and pictures from the second auction while the shield is the same as the one posted above look at the colour

Comment

the back

Comment

I haven't bought anything else from him.

Comment

"ALL ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE ORIGINAL AND IN THE CONDITION STATED"

1, Both items are replaced.
                  2, Both items are fakes

No more need to say..

Gary I hope you get you'r money back. And I feel very sorry for you.

Best regards: Hasse Marnell

Comment

I saw this tab and almost bought it myself Hope you get your money back Gary

Comment

well I e-mailed his several days ago with the pictures and no reply, what i had said to him in a previous e-mail was that the items were fake and in the case of the collar patch not the same one as in the auction, I also said in my mail to him I wanted a refund, and he could send it to my friend in the US where I was sending the tabs back to and when my friend had the refund he would send the items to him in a secure way,i did this as it had to boot taken him 6 weeks to send the tabs out!.
                      It was again several days before i got a reply, his reply I think he played his hand too early here though;

"I am sorry you are not satisfied with the patch and I
                      will be glad to send you a refund. However, I do not
                      send out a refund until the item(s) are back in hand
                      and verified to be the item sent out. You would be
                      amazed at the number of people that want to switch
                      legitimate patches for fakes in order to get a refund
                      and an original patch to boot. I will send out a
                      refund Two-Day delivery upon receipt of the insignia."

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood
                        well I e-mailed his several days ago with the pictures and no reply, what i had said to him in a previous e-mail was that the items were fake and in the case of the collar patch not the same one as in the auction, I also said in my mail to him I wanted a refund, and he could send it to my friend in the US where I was sending the tabs back to and when my friend had the refund he would send the items to him in a secure way,i did this as it had to boot taken him 6 weeks to send the tabs out!.
                        It was again several days before i got a reply, his reply I think he played his hand too early here though;

"I am sorry you are not satisfied with the patch and I
                        will be glad to send you a refund. However, I do not
                        send out a refund until the item(s) are back in hand
                        and verified to be the item sent out. You would be
                        amazed at the number of people that want to switch
                        legitimate patches for fakes in order to get a refund
                        and an original patch to boot. I will send out a
                        refund Two-Day delivery upon receipt of the insignia."
                        tell him sure, but since the new transaction is in the US if he screws up, well...Mail Fraud is a FEDERAL offense

Comment

I fear we all know where this is going.....and I believe the US federal authorities have a bit more to do at the moment than put 'a load of Nazi cr@p' to the top of their priorities.I'm sure we've all heard of similar cases in the not-so-distant past. Really sorry Gary but I think you may end up paying a salutary lesson for this tab & shield. (I was actually surprised you didn't already have a set of the Dachau find insignia !?)

Kind regards,
                          Ian Hulley

Comment

Brig,
                            that is why i had a friend in the USA pay him and have them sent to my friends address.

Ian I do i was just greedy :-)
                            cheers,
                            gary

Comment

Seller has been suspended from Ebay.

Comment

Curt,
                                he was suspended just shortly after I won the second item and had already sent the payment for the first item, so then the alarm bells really did start to ring loudly, although as I do give everyone the benefit of the doubt it went through my mind maybe he had not paid ebay, or maybe he was suspended for selling banned items.

A refund is looking less likely as the days go by, its not like i have asked him months later i told him within hours of seing the items, that the PE cp is not the same as in the auction and is a delta tab, but its the fact he took several weeks to send the items, that is why i asked him to send the refund first, otherwise i have a feeling he will either have the items back and not send a refund, or i will get the reply they are not the items he sent to me!

Its not a lot of money true but it goes to show you that guarantees mean jack s h i t, and also its a case of i am owed 3 refunds at this time, one is for a deal over a year ago where i bought items from forum user not this forum, 3 items were fake he said he would offer me other item and he never did, then when i said send me a refund never heard from him again, and i have another refund owing to a deal i was brokering for a friend that went pear shaped, everyone else has been paid but i am having to take payments from the seller which several month later amount to only 225.00 euro's so there is a long way to go yet!.
                                cheers,
                                gary
                                Last edited by Gary Wood; 03-25-2004, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X