Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prinz Eugen Tab-Original?

what do you guys think? Same guy I got my Handschar from

You mean it is for sale on ebay yes! Why do you not upload the photo's to the site???

cheers,
    Gary

Comment

they are on the site, what are you talking about?

I can't post anything directly because my associated status has not been registered yet

Comment

"they are on the site, what are you talking about?"

what am I talking about they are ebay pictures notice the logo in the lower right hand corner and also the web address of the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/3f/24/98_1.JPG

so what is his web address?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=36046

look like ebay to me
        Last edited by Gary Wood; 01-27-2004, 10:57 PM.

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=7></TD><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD rowSpan=7></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5>"Bidding has ended for this item (allg.ss is the winner) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5 height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5 height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5>If you are allg.ss, click the Continue button to pay now."

...and we all know who allg.ss is now don't we.I think that answers your question Brig.

Gary,is it me or are you back aggressively buying again ?

Cheers from the snowfields of the Peak District,Ian.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

all I gotta say is be careful with him, he does not tend to respond to notes, e-mailed or written, and he apparently sold my tab to someone before me, but then sold it again to me and got more, I didn't find this out for several weeks afterwards

coniving and diabolical, grrr...

good move
            Last edited by Brig; 01-28-2004, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Hey Gary;

That ones a repop so you should send it to me for my repop archives.

I'd like to know how in THE hell I missed that damn thing!!

Congrats on a nice pick up!
              Best regards,

Tony

Comment

I'm glad I missed it.

It looks like a Dachau tab

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden
                  I'm glad I missed it.

It looks like a Dachau tab
                  It also looks like the ones I've seen being worn in period photographs as well.
                  Best regards,

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Barto
                    Hey Gary;

That ones a repop so you should send it to me for my repop archives.

I'd like to know how in THE hell I missed that damn thing!!

Congrats on a nice pick up!
                    it was only online for a few hours

Comment

"all I gotta say is be careful with him"

Well brig those words turned out to be wise!.

Having won the collar patch and paid for it, most of my e-mail's to him were returned as undeliverable, i phoned left a couple of messages on his answer phone, eventually he got back to me with another e-mail address, I waited for the patch to come i also bought what was advertised as a Dutch shield as well from him, some considerable time later after asking where are my items, i got the reply that they had been returned to him as the address was wrong! (OK then not heard that before), so the address was given again to him, and nothing so I filed a fraud report with ebay, then they arrived at my friends in the US, he then sent them on to me.

I received them 3 days later, and opening the letter this is what he sent me, so before i go any further what do you think!
                      cheers,
                      Gary
                      Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that really looks like the one in the auction!

Comment

That dude is a real pussbag. The tab he sent you and the one that was on ebay aren't even close to being the same tab!
                          Best regards,

Tony

Comment

I will wait until there are more comments on the PE tab I posted before I continue with this story so please guys comment on the patch :-)
                            cheers,
                            Gary

Comment

he sent it in a normal unpadded envelope, didn't he?

his e-mails never worked much with me either, but I didn't have a problem, you guys gave my Handschar a

however, he had sold it earlier and never sent it to the buyer (got negative feedback from the buyer), that's why I call him shady.

maybe I should repost the Handschar tab and get opinions again

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X