X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
    To your questions:

1.: Yes, in Wewelsburg.

2.: If Wittmann´s widow gave a written statement to the owner it does exist.

3.: No.

Want to keep on playing question-answer games?
    No, thanks. All the MK casket owners needed to know is in your third answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
      You have a talent for reading between the lines things that are not there but funny how you expect everyone else to reply directly to your questions. Enjoy your wood boxes.
      Thanks for the praise, I am always working with what's being volunteered (e.g. location Teutonia Forest (isn't that not too far from Münster ?), "I prefer my native language", and "my people are Southern Germans"). Maybe I have drawn the wrong conclusions or these statements/quotes are not truthful ? If you are not interested in one of the caskets, I don't mind keeping them.

Comment

Comment

Hope the lucky winner of the casket that The Cobb's Auctioneers just sold will show it here. $3,000 high bid +18% commission +3% live bid adder makes a total of $3,630, shipping not included.

Comment

Is it true that the one in London's Imperial war museum is probably fake?

.....or did I dream that?

Jp

Comment

I received my example (left one of course) straight from the hands of a SS-vet. So at least one has surfaced in germany, from a veteran:
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by John Pen. View Post
                Is it true that the one in London's Imperial war museum is probably fake?

.....or did I dream that?

Jp
                It was a dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
                  It was a dream!
                  ...............or a nightmare for a collector

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                    Hope the lucky winner of the casket that The Cobb's Auctioneers just sold will show it here. $3,000 high bid +18% commission +3% live bid adder makes a total of $3,630, shipping not included.
                    Don't believe the high bidder is a member here. Or maybe he doesn't dare to come out of the closet ?

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9259/mkboxcobbs1.jpg

Comment

Gran Sasso,
                      Shame you didn't ask the SS vet what he actually used it for....
                      Is he still alive an can you contact him?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
                        Gran Sasso,
                        Shame you didn't ask the SS vet what he actually used it for....
                        Is he still alive an can you contact him?
                        Thanks for implying I would not have thought so...

I did - but his mind was almost gone, he told me he has created this while being a POW...

No, he is gone.

Comment

And where did you get the right one example with the date "1945" from?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                            And where did you get the right one example with the date "1945" from?
                            From a german dealer.

Comment

Michael, you collection deserve to be in Shamballah along with Otto Rahn's soul.

Very nice, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                                Michael, you collection deserve to be in Shamballah along with Otto Rahn's soul.

Very nice, thanks for posting.
                                Rahn had a Soul? I am learning.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X