Black tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black tunic

Hello, insignia sure crap. the tunic itself has any chance?

Thanks
    Mike
    Attached Files

shoulder board
    Attached Files

Comment

cufftitle
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

s

In my opinion,is a very bad tunic,bad material maybe the Hong Kong production? Also is a sintetic material from this pictures.

Comment

As bonneville say's .. bad material and bad tunic.

Ian.

Comment

french cuff and title were fooled with

Comment

Mike -

Any marks or stamps inside, on the buttons, under the board? Anything?

Comment

Here's an EM for comparison:
                  Attached Files

Comment

I sell some repro tunics, and I would really like to see the inside of the breast pockets on this dienstrock: look for interfacing I REALLY suspect this an Hong-Kong made dientsrock (probably a 2008 production). Can I see the "dagger hanger" details?

As for the fabric itself, there is nothing wrong with trikot (gabardine) for officers. The twill is allright, but I need to see the koppelhaken (the belt ramp-buttons) at the back. I've provided the originals major Asian makers are now using to make their repro: they were so stupid that they eliminated the pebble grain and they judged it was "not necessary" to copy the SS/RZM markings under the buttons because "most of it is covered by fabric when installed" *sigh*

One Italian crook bought a few gabardine tunics from me last year (or maybe 2 years ago) and he aged it beyond any "reasonable" level to pass it as 7000Euros originals... he even removed the interfacing inside of the pockets... but it left traces. I now put a few hidden ink stamps on the faux-silk liner to avoid such thefts, That guy is still in business and people with no real knowledge are still falling for his stuff...

Cheers,

Michel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X