SS M42 combat tunic on e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beobachter View Post
    IF DKNYC71 IS ABLE TO OFFER ME AN UNTOUCHED SS COMBAT TUNIC, i would offer top dollar for it, so DKNYC71 do not hesitate to pm me !

all ss tunics which are offered here are put together, this is obvious: a seller does not need to use a forum to sell an original non put together ss tunic ...

all the best
    I think this is a untrue statement, I think a lot has to do what people on the forum think is wartime applied and what is not. As soon as someone says not wartime applied everybody tends to agree and once stated there is no changing peoples minds, even if its not the case.

Comment

What I've seen so far from Bonneville is nice material, usually fair priced, he has offered the opportunity to pm him about his E-Stand offer, maybe you should pm him to invite him to share his thoughts on this tunic.
      Furthermore totally untouched SS tunics are very rare IMO, even in wartime alterations were made and not always in the best fashion. I've seen numerous pictures on this forum from the later war period with hand applied insignia that would ring a bell as to being originally applied.

Cheers,

Seth.

Comment

Ah, just saw he has joint the discussion while I was writing this ...

Comment

nice tunic

Comment

Originally posted by maxmin todt View Post
            Eagle also?
            Which part of
            The insignia are original
            do you not understand ?

It is a statement of fact ... otherwise I wouldn't have made it. You may also care to note that I didn't say "original to the tunic" or speculate on the tunic itself ... about which I know too little to make a definitive statement.

Ian.

Comment

To show you what kind of guy Bonneville is, he asked me to hold a tunic on June 19th and would pay by July 1, haven't heard a word and won't answer email or pm's. So you can see his word is about as good as what he sells!!!!!

Comment

SS M42 combat tunic on e-stand

Originally posted by bonneville View Post
                Dear Guys,
                many thank to all for your comment.I'm sorry for my (BAD DESCRIPTIONS),I have buy this tunic with the insignias more years a go.In my opinions is not original stitiched ,the collar tresse IMO is original of the tunic.The insignias is very nice and original with the same patina of the tunic,but I repeat for me is a very good restore SS m.42 tunic. I hope you like it also.
                Bonneville

About the price I think is a fair price but only because I have need of sell in this time.
                Bonneville you should allways describe the item you are selling in a fair and clear way so there will be no trouble selling the tunic before and after .How would you like someone to sell you something with out telling you the truth about the item?You say now that the tunic has been brought up here on the forum that you believe that it is a put together tunic.This is not the right way to do business and you know it.....I repeat for me is a very good restore SS m.42 tunic. I hope you like it also.

Enjoy your hobby
                Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Troy101 View Post
                  To show you what kind of guy Bonneville is, he asked me to hold a tunic on June 19th and would pay by July 1, haven't heard a word and won't answer email or pm's. So you can see his word is about as good as what he sells!!!!!
                  You're not the only one, Troy.

Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X