Matching visor insignia 475/43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bwanek1:
    How can you make such a sweeping claim that "NONE" of the 475/43s have come from a "reliable source".Were YOU there each and every time one surfaced in the 70s? How about some evidence that shows that these items are not up to Third Reich standards, instead of mere conclusions! Talk is cheap, buy some today.

Comment

Originally posted by matovsky View Post
      To bwanek1:
      How can you make such a sweeping claim that "NONE" of the 475/43s have come from a "reliable source".Were YOU there each and every time one surfaced in the 70s? How about some evidence that shows that these items are not up to Third Reich standards, instead of mere conclusions! Talk is cheap, buy some today.
      Once again, you seem to fail to listen to much of what is being told you. For the benefit of anyone confused by the backward, illogical reasoning in your silly response, I will repeat what you have already been told:

The burden of proof lies with one making a claim of originality; in this case, you. I needn't prove that your claim that these eagles (or unicorns or...) are authentic is false; you must prove it to be true.

A made-up maker mark similar to documented originals and manufacturing quality superior to lesser fakes is hardly convincing evidence to those of us who are experienced in this field. By the absence of any credible evidence that these eagles are anything but the 1970's fakes that all other evidence points to them to being, we can draw no other conclusion than that is what they are.

If you can produce some evidence to support your claim, we would all love to see it. In the meantime, if you believe these eagles to be authentic, then, by all means, you (and you alone) should buy some today...and some matching 475/43 skulls, too. I bet Charlie Snyder has some for sale among his "treasures."

Comment

Oh, yes, one more thing. The 360, 380, and 373-marked insignia are all widely recognized as fakes from the same period. However, they are of even higher quality materials and manufacture than the 475/43 insignia you like so much and I doubt that I or anyone could prove to your satisfaction that they are fakes. So, I am guesing that you will be buying up all of those you can find too...or have you already?

Comment

Here is an original 475/39
          Attached Files

Comment

RZM markings....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
              Once again, you seem to fail to listen to much of what is being told you. For the benefit of anyone confused by the backward, illogical reasoning in your silly response, I will repeat what you have already been told:

The burden of proof lies with one making a claim of originality; in this case, you. I needn't prove that your claim that these eagles (or unicorns or...) are authentic is false; you must prove it to be true.

A made-up maker mark similar to documented originals and manufacturing quality superior to lesser fakes is hardly convincing evidence to those of us who are experienced in this field. By the absence of any credible evidence that these eagles are anything but the 1970's fakes that all other evidence points to them to being, we can draw no other conclusion than that is what they are.

If you can produce some evidence to support your claim, we would all love to see it. In the meantime, if you believe these eagles to be authentic, then, by all means, you (and you alone) should buy some today...and some matching 475/43 skulls, too. I bet Charlie Snyder has some for sale among his "treasures."

Speaking of unicorns, all we need now is the three pronged TK to crawl out of it's hole again I said it before and I will say it again, as soon as fakes get old enough they magically become real...I find it funny that now you need to prove that a fake is a fake because you did not see it made. Remember you don't get to see how the stuff that falls out of your butt is made either but you still know it stinks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X