Visor for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down

Yes, the inner lining material appears to be stained so when you pop the SB it gives the look like the SB has been there forever. That SB is to nice and looking at pic 3 I see where NTZ gets the idea it is one of those top quality material fakes that are heavy in the front.

Any SS Officers Visor that is Private Purchase requires a hard look. Although I do agree with Bill on the exsistence on Grey interiors.

This is all conjecture so let's pull up the SB and see some inside pics.

Comment

Manzie

Manzie just told Nick to "stand his ground"?? "Quit being Nice?" Egad what next..

Comment

The man sweated dirt yet the forehead area, which should show the most wear on the sweatband shows none. The visor looks like the classic sandpaper job.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Manzie just told Nick to "stand his ground"?? "Quit being Nice?" Egad what next..
          That was funny. I had a soft moment and Peter cought me.

Comment

Now I ask you, does the exterior wear look consistant with the interior? I think not.
            Attached Files

Comment

Peter you made me go dig out a pic of my most worn visor to prove a point. The sweat staining ends on the lining where the head no longer touches the lining unlike our SS visor where it goes into areas not even close to a contact point. Then the sweatband. Very heavy wear up front with strong discoloration. Now the visor. As worn and beat as this one is the corners of the visor still look perfect. Now the thumb grip area is worn to hell but nothing else. Compare, contrast and discuss amongst yourselves.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ss

Here is a heavily worn SS visor with a grey lining
                Attached Files

Comment

Sweatband
                  Attached Files

Comment

Untouched as found
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sayle F View Post
                      Here is a heavily worn SS visor with a grey lining
                      A perfect example of natural wear I must say. Interesting, the sweat stains on both mine and Kevin’s looks to be brownish not like rubbed in charcoal.

Comment

The old sand paper to the visor trick. How many times have we seen that one .

Comment

Visor

Nice Visor Sayle, has a good look.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X