Panzer M43 cap trapizoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ? ? View Post
    No, I made a simple and honest comment about his trapizoid and now you jump all over me with attacks like :

"your blankey is in the dryer and you're lonely"

"you are rude"

"you are a troll or need a "time out"

And all for what? Because I have helped the guy who cannot see the difference between an obvious and common reproduction and original?
    Wow, I see you are a new member? Well welcome.
    I stated a fact that I don't look at the repro sites and you blow a gasket.
    Chill out. Some things are worth debating and this is not one of them.

The only thing we should be debating in this thread is how long you are going to make it before you get suspended...

May I suggest a hobby for you that is more soothing to your soul?

If not, dry it up.

Comment

Trap

To prove that I'm a kind fellow, I would like to revise my comments for "SS".
      "OK-Your blankey is OUT of the dryer, but you're upset cause it's not still warm." "You're NOT rude, just really snippy." "Despite appearances, you're NOT really a troll." and "You don't need a time-out - you need a nappy."

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
        NO - Because you were really, really mean to Jeff, and probably hurt his feelings.
        No tears.

Comment

Trap

It's not unmanly to cry. Remember that. Go on.....Let it out. It's OK. I'm proud of you. You're actually keeping a pretty stiff upper lip. That's because you're a TROOPER!! It's "SS" who I had to put to bed without his bottle.

Comment

And we will TRY to be a little more considerate to our fellow members.. Common decency regardless of hobby knowledge is a nice plus here..
            Please consider this when HELPING others while sharing your knowledge or view ..We have already lost a NUMBER of members through the years with pissing matches.. In those scenerios everybody looses...JMHO Billbert
            PS welcome to the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by ϟ ϟ View Post
              I do not care if this is your problem or not, definately, not mine. Sometimes it is good to "know your enemy". You asked us what it is and got answer. Why get upset or mad now just because we helped you.. Next time go figure it out yourself
              I do not know where you thought you saw some sort of insult in Jeff Davis's reply as there is no insult in his reply that i can see, are you using some sort of translation program?

Is the US your correct location?

Comment

Mr Davis,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the Forum for the rude comments of this member (SS) to your question.

He was a suspended member posting under a different user ID, and is now removed permanantly.

With regards,
                Glenn
                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

What a weirdo!

Comment

Thanks for the blitzkrieg removal. .. another expert with NO manners and no friends me thinks.. well none here anyways.. Billbert
                    I dont normalyy get into the pissing matches.. this was above and beyond..

Comment

And Jeff .. one of the things the real patch seems to have is the EYES almost look like little upside down hearts.. Billbert

Comment

Billbert,

Thank you. So this is the one it is trying to be? I got this image off the forum. It seems this style has many different "litttle" differences. I could be wrong but that is what I got out of my observations... I only have bevo examples in my collection so pardon my ignorance.

I was leaning toward it being bad but just wanted to make sure before it went into "the box".

Nobody owes me any apologies for the conduct of "SS", he actually was pretty entertaining in his stupidity. Some people have more down time than others. I wish I had that much extra time, I could then get more done.

Thanks, Jeff
                        Attached Files

Comment

Jeff
                          I was actually speaking of the so called dachau ss black panzer style seen on the exposed cardboard hats when I spoke of the heart shape.... there seems to be about 4 or 5 diiferences in the fieldgrey variations and maybe 3 in black ones if I recall correctly..there may still be a foto in the archieves on this..Billbert

Comment

Trap

Did you mean that the NOSE is like an upside-down heart?

Comment

Yes.. Look at the one relichunter.com has on headgear page 2 ..the real one actually is faker looking than the fake.. JMHO Billbert

Comment

Faker

'The real one is actually faker looking than the fake", I always thought this but never heard it expressed. Funny.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X