Panzer M43 cap trapizoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer M43 cap trapizoid

I have had this example for some time now. I've been trying to do some research on it and all I can find is the one that is very simular in green.

I also looked through the fake section of the forum and did not find it there.

So if anyone has any imput it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Trap

Does not look good to me.

Comment

Modern reproduction available all over the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by ϟ ϟ View Post
            Modern reproduction available all over the Internet
            Thanks.
            I guess that is ONE of my problems, I do not search the reproduction sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Davis View Post
              Thanks.
              I guess that is ONE of my problems, I do not search the reproduction sites.
              I do not care if this is your problem or not, definately, not mine. Sometimes it is good to "know your enemy". You asked us what it is and got answer. Why get upset or mad now just because we helped you.. Next time go figure it out yourself

Comment

..........??? Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by ϟ ϟ View Post
                  I do not care if this is your problem or not, definately, not mine. Sometimes it is good to "know your enemy". You asked us what it is and got answer. Why get upset or mad now just because we helped you.. Next time go figure it out yourself
                  There was nothing in Jeff Davis's response that was even remotely hostile. Are you in need of a "time out" or just a troll that wants to be fed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                    There was nothing in Jeff Davis's response that was even remotely hostile. Are you in need of a "time out" or just a troll that wants to be fed?
                    I am not blind, neither stupid, nether a troll, neither need a "time out". But PLEASE tell me who are you here to ask me these questions?

Comment

Trap

Now that we know you're not blind or stupid, how about RUDE?

Comment

Well, pretty sure I know the answer, I think some people have some problems with my low-number-posts

Comment

Trap

Jeff Davis makes a simple comment, and you jump all over the guy. The only time anyone notices the number of posts someone makes, is usually when they make trouble. If your blankey is in the dryer and you're lonely, don't take it out on us.

Comment

No, I made a simple and honest comment about his trapizoid and now you jump all over me with attacks like :

"your blankey is in the dryer and you're lonely"

"you are rude"

"you are a troll or need a "time out"

And all for what? Because I have helped the guy who cannot see the difference between an obvious and common reproduction and original?

Comment

Tkr

NO - Because you were really, really mean to Jeff, and probably hurt his feelings.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X