Price check - Green Camo Skull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price check - Green Camo Skull?

How much would one of these go for these days? I haven't got a clue.

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
    How much would one of these go for these days? I haven't got a clue.
    Ben,
    sorry that I can't really help you with a price as that really depends on condition etc., however, the green ones are the more "common" ones...if that helps...?

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

around $1600 I would say, pending on the view of the current econnomy.
      I got one, not sure if I sold it, traded it or it is just somewhere and cannot find it anymore ...

Comment

$1600-1700 sounds about right, especially if it's mint and unused. Most that you find loose are usually unused. Of the four pieces of camouflaged insignia, the green skull is the most common (common is a rare word to describe this insignia though)... the autumn insignia is just about impossible to find.

Bob

Comment

Holy crap guys, you're all going to hate me when I tell you how much this lot cost me..
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh and I got this as well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Holy crap guys, you're all going to hate me when I tell you how much this lot cost me..:
              No I wont, not if you send one to me!

Nice Ben.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Holy crap guys, you're all going to hate me when I tell you how much this lot cost me..
                in this case dont tell us abaut

Comment

Hello fantastic

I have interest for one too

Comment

How about the runes tunic patch, original? I'm not well versed in these but I thought what the hell, came from the same source at a ludicrously low price.

Comment

How about the runes tunic patch, original? I'm not well versed in these but I thought what the hell, came from the same source at a ludicrously low price.

I have druthers about the runic piece, sorry.

Bob

Comment

Care to explain why Bob? I had a quick search through the forum first before buying. This one looks pretty close.
                        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=police+tunic

Comment

The cut of cloth around the runes is most always the same on these, look closely at the one on the link its much closer around the runes than your example,also the color of the wool is usually a greener color than the greyish illustrated on this piece..Those Skulls were a great find!!!!!!

Comment

Oh i forgot the most obvious thing ,on original examples the tops of the runes are almost straight not at obvious angles.

Comment

Grenadier has a reasonably priced one for sale right now.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/grenadier...tem175681.ctlg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X