SS anorak italian camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS anorak italian camo

Hi all, a few pics of a nice worn late war SS camo anorak in italian camo. Regards, John.
    Attached Files

more pics

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

pics

pics
      Attached Files

Comment

pics

pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice one John, has that lovely seen service look to it. Just need a 42 pot to sit on top! Great display, regards, Bill

Comment

Thanks very much Bill, the M42 ND should be here from estand tommorro, regards, Johnno.

Comment

Hello guys,
              Did you have some pictures too prove that anorak italian camo was only for SS...?
              many thanks for more information about it.
              Cheers
              Gwen

Comment

Always difficult to speak about these very late war uniforms due to the lack of period pics at the end 44-45
                But , the shape of these Italian camo parka are similar to the second type fur lined waffen ss parka...so, it seems logical to think it's was initialy issued for the WSS

Now, in reality, I can imagine, in the last month of the war , everything available was distribued to the troops , without attention to their branches.

I know only one blurry pic of this parka worn.
                Any others?

Comment

Thank you guys for the points that you have both put forward, i agree with what is being said. I too would like more pics and info on late war anoraks in italian camo. I could imagine these being worn by whatever Soldat was cold (SS and Heer) in late 44 and early 45. Regards, John.

Comment

I saw a picture of a captured H.J. boy wearing one... I'll post it if I can find it.

Comment

thanks Dmv....i saw a picture where there's two childs (perhaps HJ) on the front of jeep...
                      Cheers
                      gwen

Comment

and in US army use
                        Attached Files

Comment

anorak pics

Thanks for the pics, andy other pics of these anoraks in use would be greatly appreciated, thanks, John.

Comment

Hello, here it is HJ boy with italian camo parka
                            (sorry my scanner didn't work so had to take a photo)

Comment

Amis

So even during the War the Italians were dictating Style?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X