ss cuff title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss cuff title

Hi All I think I have an idea what this is,however never seen one before,your opinions please
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Joey Charles; 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM. Reason: no photo

cuff title

Badly made reproduction. First heads up: Lettering of the cuff. Here are two other bad examples and three good ones of RZM pattern cuffs from Ulric of England's SS and Political Cuffbands, 1998, page 6.

Use the search function at the top of this page. Key in cuff titles. And also use the pinned "Fakes" section herein.

Charles Betz
    Attached Files

Comment

ss cuff

Dear Sir Thank you for the information,what is this suposed to be .regards Joey

Comment

cuff title

Dear Mr Betz Is it by any chance you have seen another cuff title that is the same as this one,somebody out of the blue made it to represent what?have you ever seen a copy of this,if so photos are needed.it is not good enough to put some half arsed photos from somebodys book to prove your point,dear sir may I say you know nothing.Regards Joe.

Comment

Fake

Fake.

Comment

cuff title

Dear Mr Strangelove I bow to your knowledge of third reich items,I am only a humble collector that really knows nothing,have you photographic evidence when you say this is a fake,show me a photo of another one so I can compere it

Comment

William Wallace

Joey, your Boehmen-Maehren unit worked in close conjunction with the "William Wallace" Brigade in Anti-Partisan Operations in the Czech Republic. Unfortunately there is no photographic evidence of either of these bands in wear or any documentation proving these Units ever exsisted. I do think you should add my Band to your collection though to have a complete set.
              Attached Files

Comment

scots patriot

dear Sir I dont think so im not scots,Im An ENGLISH MAN,you have proved nothing

Comment

Horsefeathers

You want me to prove that something never exsisted with photographic evidence?

Comment

cuff title

Dear Sir Have you ever seen this title before,if so I will be happy to say its a repro,you are telling me you know that this is wrong,evidence please.

Comment

You Win

You Win, it must be real because I have never seen it and this Unit never exsisted. And the construction is in line with other fantasy bands. Enjoy your treasure. You are the Man.

Comment

cuff title

Dear Sir Sorry you know so little about third reich items,you will get there when you are old and grey ,however in the meantime leave it to people who know.Regards Joey

Comment

The Bohmen-Mahren cuff title does exist. It is all in capital letters. I have seen one and have seen a photo of the title in wear.

Bob Hritz
                          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Well

Well I am always learning ! Bob, where is that foto? I would love to see it. And what is your opinion of the Band shown?

Comment

Looks ok. Hows about a pic of the back there Joey?
                              Cheers, Pauli

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X