No announcement yet.

Der Fuhrer cufftitle . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The letters are too "heavy" no space between "ΓΌ h". (look Angolia "Cloth Insignias of the
    SS" page 299. I was working with Angolia on this book, you can find my name among "Individuals" Heinz

Comment

Name

Yes, I see your name.

Comment

Not that my opinion on these will be of help, but I have examined an RZM pattern 6 strand TK EM title that I felt was was pre-45. I based this on some very solid evidence of where the band came from and had been since 45 and the characteristics of the band itself.

Very little of this material has an actual chain of custody associated with it that would stand up in a court so anything could in theory be switched in a vet's attic or basement as any time. On the other hand sometimes common sense has to be factored in.

Comment

Phil,

Thanks for the comment - that cuff and history-line sounds quite interesting. I would surmise that if you had pics, you would have posted them . . .

Anyone else care to comment further about six-strand titles? Maybe we should start a new discussion thread dedicated to the subject? I think it would be a great topic about something left un-touched around here - I don't see much posted discussion about them anywhere on the WAF . . .

Here is a quote from another fellow asking the same thing earlier today - is there anyone out there with much experience on these?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=331530

[quote]One question:
          Do you know any original rzm cuff title with only 6 silver thread borders, or are they all fake?
          Best regards
          dominator[END OF QUOTE]

Brad<O</O

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X