Ärmelschield der Finnischen Freiwilligen der Waffen SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ärmelschield der Finnischen Freiwilligen der Waffen SS

Is this badge good and if so,how much is it worth about.Not seen much of these,so i have no idea.

Doesn't look right to me and I don't believe this piece would even have an RZM tag for starters, let along this one.

Bob

Comment

Hi the Finnish Shield looks good to me nothing wrong with it!

I cannot comment on the tag.

Rene Chavez
      http://axis101.bizland.com/WaffenSS2.htm

Comment

I like it also. It reminds me of the SD em's diamond i have , with nap on front and back of similar type as shown.see what you think of these as similar type material .(SD f +B)

Comment

not very good front photo but shows the napp anyway. anybody have any other observations?

Comment

hmm the shild looks like a good and rare one,the rzm tag is

Comment

IMO this shield is a fake, but one of the high end fakes, fools most collectors..........

Comment

There were 3 versions of this shield and what i have read about there were only one RZM/Official version.

First one was the red base/yellow lion.

Second one was the brownish/grey version.

3rd and final version was the black/silver version and rzm tagged.

Could somebody post here genuine silver/black variant?

Comment

the one that you posted Jussi has been for sale on www.tradera.com

About the price for an original shield, I would say about 700-800 € nowadays, have just seen one shield for sale for a long time and the seller wanted 7000 SEK.

Comment

Hi, here is the high end fake that I know off, like I said there is absolutely nothing wrong with the shield and I would gladly have it in my collection.

Rene Chavez
                    http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

Well,this one is priced to 700euros. It sure is looking totally different than the "highend" copy Rene posted.

Comment

RZM Tag

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                        hmm the shild looks like a good and rare one,the rzm tag is
                        The RZM tag is a real one, but a "C" is inappropriate for this insignia.
                        Peter

Comment

Rene that is NOT a high end fake, that is a ridicuolus fake.......horrible....

So believe me when I say that the shield is a FAKE, when I get home I will point out what is different from an original.

Comment

Here is what I could get at work, this shield is a original shield (once sold by the collectors guild) (yes I have borrowed the picture from the guild)

and here is the high end fake, see for yourself, some differences, the material and color isn´t right, neither the stitching/embroidery, thickness, detail....

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
                              The RZM tag is a real one, but a "C" is inappropriate for this insignia.
                              Peter
                              I agree with Peter here

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X