Early Skull?

Comment

Comment

Comment

have a look through this thread;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304985

Comment

early skull

I noticed upon closer examination that this skull has some remnants of silvering on the left two top bones, and the one on the right.It is very shiny, but only in a few spots between where its worn and oxidated. juoneen.
            Last edited by juoneen; 08-25-2008, 01:49 AM. Reason: possibly in wrong area?

Comment

Skull

No doubts on this one!! I'd slap that on an early, salty SS visor or kepi in a second!! The PERFECT amount of wear !! Here's one in action!! This one is made by Steinhauer & Luuck. Looks pretty similar!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice original skull.

Bob Hritz
                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

It was in that paratroopers daughters stuff i got last week, he also brought back the meybauer PO shown on the luft threads, also i included a shot of the lot together, also with the red box for some cross, she wrote me and said she found this red box in the bottom of the medals tin , and didnt know if I could use it or not, but that it was mine if i wanted it, and enclosed it in the pile. Theres a silver generals star thats leaded like a civil war insignia except nickled or chromed on its outer skin, and looks like it was on a vehicle as its almost several inches tall, I think it needs to be seen also. I know ive never seen one. Ive never found an ss coffee can either, thats a real nice hat. They are becoming quite scarce.My complements to you on a primo piece.juoneen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X