Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Jackal View Post
    Fred,

This was some years ago (this tread is old ).

Since then I concluded that I only want to collect Heeres and no SS (it was never really my field). So, it is time to say goodbye to this jacket. Just want to know what a fair price would be considdering todays market.

Thanks,

Jac
    Oh I am so sorry.... I misread the post completely. The type you have is more desirable than the Italian camo variant. But the value is certainly above € 1100.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Fokkelman View Post
      Oh I am so sorry.... I misread the post completely. The type you have is more desirable than the Italian camo variant. But the value is certainly above € 1100.
      Thanks Fred .

Jac

Comment

Originally posted by Ron V View Post
        The trousers that were issued with these anoraks don'r seem to have survived (I hope I'm proven wrong) and even wartime pictures don't
        show them often; at least not clearly. I hadn't heard of the 1940 development of these items. I had always thought that they weren't issued until the winter of 1942/43.

I have an early four pocket pull-over type. If anyone wants to post some pics for me leave me a PM.

Cheers,
        Ron Volstad
        They didnt make pants with this jacket. They wore the reversable grey / white winter suit pants.

Comment

The trousers that were issued with these anoraks don'r seem to have survived (I hope I'm proven wrong) and even wartime pictures don't
          show them often; at least not clearly. I hadn't heard of the 1940 development of these items. I had always thought that they weren't issued until the winter of 1942/43.
          Ron,
          Do you mean this type of trousers?
          The waist can be closed with zippers and drawstring.
          And the bottom of the trousers finish is a type of gaiter, designed to be worn over the boot.
          Attached Files

Comment

"Charkow" pullover parka

Originally posted by dEVIL View Post
            Ron,
            Do you mean this type of trousers?
            The waist can be closed with zippers and drawstring.
            And the bottom of the trousers finish is a type of gaiter, designed to be worn over the boot.
            You are right
            It's the 1st original WSS padded trousers intended to be worn with the "Charkow" pullover parka !
            Hermann Historica has sold 2 of them in his last auction
            IMHO the waist trousers is just closed on the hips by straps and buckles : the zippers are field modifications because the slits allow to have acces to the pockets of the feldgrau trousers worn inside !
            Last edited by novedvory; 11-19-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info !
              Do you have pics of the HH trousers?
              For how much did they Sell?
              Best regards,
              Yves

Comment

Yves, yes I have other photos of these in period use plus photos of two rather different versions of these trousers. If you care to post some of them, you can contact me at:
                rvolstad@telusplanet.net.

Comment

Yves, yes I have other photos of these in period use plus photos of two rather different versions of these trousers. If you care to post some of them, you can contact me at:
                  rvolstad@telusplanet.net.
                  Tnx Ron !

I've started a new thread about these trousers ( http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=705191 ) to have a (nice) overview.

Best regards,
                  Yves

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X