Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edwin View Post
    thanks...
    What is the value of a cuff like this ??

Edwin
    Around 1000 - 1200€ I guess
    But it all depends, some like minty stuff others are into uniform removed insignia I belong the the last category

I don´t think the Deutschland cuff is amongst the most sort after cuff titles.....but still a very nice one and also a very well known regiment! I like it

Regards
    Lars

Comment

Wow! Nice surprise! I guess in that nice condition, around 1700.-€ and up.. Correct me if i am wrong, but in rzm EM i do think they are quite rare? Have not seen em for sale in a while. Look forward to what the cufftitle magnetos says. Best, norge

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post
        Wow! Nice surprise! I guess in that nice condition, around 1700.-€ and up.. Correct me if i am wrong, but in rzm EM i do think they are quite rare? Have not seen em for sale in a while. Look forward to what the cufftitle magnetos says. Best, norge
        Hi Norge
        IMO 1700 € plus for a Deutschland is a bit to much sounds like dealers prices.

There is a real nice RZM enlisted/NCO Germania cuff on the e-stand at the moment for 1250€ and a Westland were sold at the same price a few weeks ago and IMO they are more desirable than the Deutschland cuff

But ofcource that is just my opinion

Regards
        Lars

Comment

Originally posted by Lassi View Post
          Hi Norge
          IMO 1700 € plus for a Deutschland is a bit to much sounds like dealers prices.

There is a real nice RZM enlisted/NCO Germania cuff on the e-stand at the moment for 1250€ and a Westland were sold at the same price a few weeks ago and IMO they are more desirable than the Deutschland cuff

But ofcource that is just my opinion

Regards
          Lars
          I am probably wrong my friend, i just recal this type as an not so common, but i might have mixed with another name/title. Agree there are others more desirable IMO also, scandinavians we are! Best, norge

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post
            I am probably wrong my friend, i just recal this type as an not so common, but i might have mixed with another name/title. Agree there are others more desirable IMO also, scandinavians we are! Best, norge
            Still gonna make me gonna buy a nice camo display I quess. It's cercainly not a keeper, i better stick to my camo uniforms.

Thanks all for the advice and kind feedbacks on this cuff

With regards,

Edwin
            Last edited by Edwin; 02-26-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

well done

thanks for sharing this thrilling find. hope you post the camo when you get it. excellent story. (sound of rummaging in each and every field bandage).

Comment

Originally posted by corporalSteiner View Post
                thanks for sharing this thrilling find. hope you post the camo when you get it. excellent story. (sound of rummaging in each and every field bandage).
                ssssssssssssttttt, i did check all my other first aid boxes....but my luck run out I quess

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin View Post
                  ssssssssssssttttt, i did check all my other first aid boxes....but my luck run out I quess

Ed

Now start looking in your uniform pockets

Cheers
                  Lars

Comment

fantastic

you are very lucky

Comment

recently I saw a deutchland in latin script at weitze's site for 2500 euros, I think

Comment

Originally posted by pep View Post
                        recently I saw a deutchland in latin script at weitze's site for 2500 euros, I think
                        No way an enlisted Deutschland cuff in RZM pattern goes for Euro 2500. You have most likely mixed it up with the Deutschland cuff in flatwire Latin script.

An enlisted version should go for no more than half of that even on a dealers site, ie Euro 1250.

//Felix

Comment

was allmost forgotten this thread,,,,yes. certainly was a lucky catch and I sold it not long after I posted it on the Estand for a very nice price and bought me some nice camo stuff.

Still nice to see that a thread like this get to the attention from time to time

Cheers

Edwin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X