mystery cuff title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Yes it is rare, but not desirable. And the condition is bad as it is terribly shortened. I would say $500.
    Any allgemeine-ss honour title is a rare items and much harder to find than a waffen-ss titles, even short like that it would be worth double that
    Last edited by Gary Wood; 03-12-2008, 04:15 AM.

Comment

A very nice cuffband and all honor titles are very rar.
      When it might comes availlible I would very interesting in this title.

Comment

Agree

Gary, I meant $500 old real USD before the gross devaluation of our currency. Joking aside, I really hated putting a price on it as I knew someone would disagree. I guess it is worth what he can get someone to pay.

Comment

anyone interested in honor titles shd. see the latest "german war booty" book by tom johnson. pps. 54-55 show a droolworthy selection of these rarities in color...

Comment

The Burmeister find is very well known also from other books but it would be nice to own them that is the problem and I guess they are already safe in one collection or collections.

Comment

Yes

Yes, a little something from the "Burmeister Find" made it's way here.
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; 03-12-2008, 08:23 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

into thread or into your place?

Comment

the title with the whole alphabet in gothic letters is amazing in my view. only one I've seen.

Comment

inimicus, you are very right about this ABC title.

Comment

this may be an example of something extremely rare & interesting as an "oddball" to spice up a collection, but not desirable or valuable like for instance an officers' flat-woven/silver LAH title.

but wouldn't we all like to "do a burmeister" in someone's basement? truly, one of the hobby's more massive scores!

Comment

Burmeister find

Yes and I asked Jason if he was going to do anymore of his "Motel/Hotel Buys" and he said in hte end it was so expensive to set up and coordinate that it was not worth it to do another one. It is a shame as some of the things he found were incredible. Not just cuff-titles but Visors and Uniforms as well.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:24 PM on Today.

Working...
                        X