X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just plenty stupid thing, pardon me

Comment

Originally posted by dominator View Post
      At Lidice, I guess Reinhard Rump got a little kick in his ass too...
      and by Martin3
      "
      Quote:
      <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by sgstandard
      It is also well known that the townsfolk often like to play practical jokes on Heydrich.
      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Like that time Heydrich wanted to go to Lidice.
      And Lidice was completely gone!

They also liked to play knock, knock.

- Knock, knock!
      - Who's there?
      - It's me, I kill you! "

I'm sorry I'm missing the joke here. I can't see how there can be a joke when the word "Lidice" is in it.
      That's a bit like Holocaust jokes???
      or what about something like "the Dresden people sure saved on heat during the fire bombings..."
      or "american sure know how to solve a population crisis, just look at Nagasaki or Hiroshima"
      or "what about the Dutch tulip cuisine?"
      When does a tragedy become part of a joke? Its something I'd expect to hear among pimple faced 15 year olds. Some lines should not be crossed.
      Don't get me wrong, I make light of some disgusting situations (I work in a jail, plenty of fecal mater and near death inmate vs inmate beatings) so I can see dark humour as much as the next guy but in this situation
      Moderators steped in on trivial matters, I'm surprised they were caught sleeping here. Or again maybe I missed something and in that case I apoligize.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneagegixer View Post
        I'm sorry I'm missing the joke here. I can't see how there can be a joke when the word "Lidice" is in it.
        That's a bit like Holocaust jokes???
        or what about something like "the Dresden people sure saved on heat during the fire bombings..."
        or "american sure know how to solve a population crisis, just look at Nagasaki or Hiroshima"
        or "what about the Dutch tulip cuisine?"
        When does a tragedy become part of a joke? Its something I'd expect to hear among pimple faced 15 year olds. Some lines should not be crossed.
        Don't get me wrong, I make light of some disgusting situations (I work in a jail, plenty of fecal mater and near death inmate vs inmate beatings) so I can see dark humour as much as the next guy but in this situation
        Moderators steped in on trivial matters, I'm surprised they were caught sleeping here. Or again maybe I missed something and in that case I apoligize.
        We have indeed a problem.
        I like several of the jokes you told.

My Knock, knock joke wasn't exacly mine: it's from Ahmed, the Dead Terrorist, which can be seen at You Tube and is to be considered as one of the best videos according to comments and hits.

But none of that matters: if I offended you: I do appologize.
        I edited my post, skipped the jokes and appologized.

But there is one problem.
        By quoting me you keep telling the jokes...

I guess you will have to solve that matter.

Regards,
        Martin

Comment

Desk Set

Well, call me an insensitive jerk, but I thought his Lidice comment was funny. But......as Steve Martin used to say, "EXCU-U-U-U-USE ME-E-E-E-EE !!" Maybe the reason the moderator didn't step in is because no lines were crossed. If you really understand dark humor, as you profess, you would realize the comments made were quite innocuous. They were not mean-spirited at all. Besides, you're the one telling the Holocaust and Dresden jokes. And aside from sharing information, the idea of a forum is to have a good time without being chastised by do-gooders with their own agenda. Maybe we should be more solemn. SORRY - We'll fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
            Well, call me an insensitive jerk, but I thought his Lidice comment was funny.
            Thank you!

But I must admit @ stoneagegixer, there are two sides.
            I am from a country where it is a normal part of the mourning process to make jokes about everything.
            I think I heard the first joke about the Bijlmer planecrash within ten minutes after the crash.

Shirts with the stupid face of the supposed killer of Natalee Hollaway with remarks like 'It wasn't me!' are a big hit over here.

And that isn't a new development.

When the measurements against Jews started in the war, someone wrote on a wall in an Amsterdam workers neighbourhood:

Bloody Krauts, keep your bloody hands of OUR BLOODY Jews!

I suggest you have seen this picture somewhere.
            And that's what it is all about.
            Processing...

But it will be easy to keep my hands from the keyboard whenever I feel the need to make jokes.

No, it won't...
            But I will try!

Comment

Originally posted by Seiler View Post
              Looks like something out of germaniainternational???

Seiler
              Or 3rd Reich Depot....In Brandts Gallery

Comment

I guess, the jokes were just poor taste. I'll relax from now on. And I was not telling jokes, its just things I came up with to bring a point across.
                Lubos

Comment

I want that toaster and I want it now!

Please w'll some collector sell one to me, because it was a long time since I had some much fun with a ss collectable.

Cheers,
                  Peter

BTW "heinrich66" you won the comedy cup

Comment

"Mr. Heydrich, I'm sorry to inform you that your Totenkopfring is a cheap Polish reproduction....sincerely, Don Boyle."
                    Last edited by Mr. Scratch; 02-16-2008, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Scratch View Post

"Mr. Heydrich, I'm sorry to inform you that your Totenkopfring is a cheap Polish reproduction....sincerely, Don Boyle."

PS That'll be $250 for the COA.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
                        What does that paper on his desk say..............????
                        that could of been written by anyone of us

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBROWN View Post
                          that could of been written by anyone of us

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                            X