Norwegian "Dachau" find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmenmuster View Post
    SS Norwegian Legion had different Lions, first ones handsewn, second ones metal, a bit different from this one.
    Best regards, Tom
    Thanks for the input Tom on these lions.

Here are however a earlier thread on the subject of collar patches in the Den norske Legion http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=124859

This particular thread is well worth reading for anyone seeking more factual information on these "rare as hens-teeth" patches

AH

Comment

Originally posted by McCulloh View Post
      hee-hee-that is VERY nice indeed, undoubtedly a battlefield souviner. You may wish to cause a commoton and post that in the communist section.
      You may see-oh i don't know-3 or 4 more of those-in your entire lifetime (if it's the 1940 version, and I think it is).
      Thanks for your comments on this badge McCulloh. I really appreciate your input.

I've just created a new thread in the communist section, and hopefully we can indeed cause a positive commotion on this "puzzle" badge

AH

Comment

Dear Gents.

Can anyone give me an explanation on why it seems that most RZM-labels have NO-numbers, and this one has NR-number.

Any feedback on this subject is warmly appreciated.

AH
        Attached Files

Comment

Any suggestions on this NO- versus NR-numbering? Please

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X