NVA "SS" tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing

That is great, we just saved some kid or a neophyte a mountain of sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
      That is great, we just saved some kid or a neophyte a mountain of sadness.

Comment

he added that sorry east german blabla but the beginning still reads Original Elite officers LAH tunic with missing eagle.
        That being in his old description, he must have intended to deceive.
        Quite sad really, especially for a cop

Mark

Comment

Huh, I never knew the Waffen SS was stationed at Checkpoint Charlie.

Comment

If "Original Elite officers LAH tunic with missing eagle" is in his title, he probably cannot change it. He would have to cancel out the entire listing and start over again. I think that is how that works. Same on here... if you start a thread you can edit your posts but you cannot edit the title (I think).

I used to do a lot of this stuff years ago... contacting the bidders and advising them of what was wrong with the artifact they were bidding on. Many times I was told to mind my own business. Either I ran into a 'know-it-all' or one of the seller's shills. Then eBay started to tighten things up so you couldn't reach the bidders --- interfering with the auctions. After you try and do a good deed and get told to F**K OFF, you get to the position of 'to Hell with them... let them spend their money on that worthless stuff!'

Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X