NVA "SS" tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NVA "SS" tunic

Who is bidding on this garbage? Do people in Mental Hosptals have access to Ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/German-elite-Off...QQcmdZViewItem

Sad

SAD! I e-mailed the guy...I am positive that he knows its garbage and intentionally puts other artifacts in the back ground of the posted picture to convince potential buyers that he is a serious collector that knows his stuff! SAD! SAD! SAD!
    Nick
    PS: looking at the history probably a lot of shill bidding on this POS! So its fooling few people (at least I hope so!)
    Last edited by NickG; 11-29-2007, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I am sorry I usually don’t take this attitude but anyone that clueless does not deserve to buy any TR items. Three seconds of effort on internet searches and you would have your answers.

Comment

But... but... but... it's listed in eBay's "Original Period Items" section, so it has to be authentic, right???

Comment

I didnt know the nva north vietnamese army was in the ss..Billbert
          yes I know its post war german mark..
          although they had enough K98s from russia..

Comment

Get a load of this! To my amazement I actually got a reply from the seller on E-bay after I told him that "NVA" means DDR army! It reads as follows:

"Hello, Yes I know what it is unfortunately I used an old listing from another item and forgot to make some wording corrections and plan to revise, however a true collector should be able to catch stuff from the photos, as you have, as well you will notice there is no wording such as pre1945 or 100% guranteed. Anyway thanks for your input". - patrol0422

What a load of crock! deceiving and fraudulant in my book! What a crook!
            Nick
            PS: no amendments have been made yet...we should all bombard him with nasty messages now that he has revealed his true colors by admitting that he knows the item is a big POS!
            Last edited by NickG; 11-29-2007, 04:17 PM.

Comment

where does these guys get their ideas from????

Comment

Why? You dont bombard the bigger dealers who sell really well made bad SS tunics ?Why waste time with a cheap humped up NVA tunic on ebay offered by a 2 bit hustler?

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                  Why? You dont bombard the bigger dealers who sell really well made bad SS tunics ?Why waste time with a cheap humped up NVA tunic on ebay offered by a 2 bit hustler?
                  True.... but why not also here? its a start! You got to start somewhere... in an effort to persuade these crooks to keep things honest! This is the information age and they are being watched!
                  2 bit hustlers or bigger bad dealers, both scenarios have victims! Its protecting the (not so educated) gullible buyers is what I'm thinking about!
                  Last edited by NickG; 11-29-2007, 04:43 PM.

Comment

The first word, in his listing, is "Original".

Perhaps he means it is not a holographic image or a reflection, but I don't know.

Bob Hritz
                    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Jp

John Pic, well put !

Comment

Tunic

I am always amazed that this stuff sells for hundreds of dollars when it is so obvious that it is fake. The bigger dealers that are selling fakes and altered tunics are not going to give a crap about emails. Their souls are long deaf to anything but money coming through the door.

Comment

simply lamentable
                          Mike

Comment

it gets better (or sadder rather)

It gets better (or sadder rather)...the seller is a cop!!! When I stated to the seller that he was deceiving people, questioning him why he was using the wording "original" in his crappy listing, I received the following reply from this character:

"I'm not deceiving anyone... I was responding to you from a computer that does not have access to revise the listing.....You may have a job where you can accsess any thing you want, But I'm a cop and I'm not able to get to my listing a correct it based on your time frame. Ihave a 100% feedback because I don't deceive people and Iam and honest seller and collector"
                            - patrol0422

Yeah.... honest?... "original" and the seller is a cop no less!!! Jeeze... Time will tell if he is willing to correct his listing!
                            Nick
                            Last edited by NickG; 11-29-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

we won!

UPDATE!
                              WE WON!!! HE DID THE RIGHT THING, ADMITTED FAULT AND MADE A COMMENT ABOUT INCOMPLETE iTEM DESCRIPTION DESCRIPTION!!!!
                              There is hope after all!
                              (partially) corrected with following text on e-bay:

"My apoligize, when listing this item there was an error that I did not originally catch on the description It should read Original (east) German. I apoligize for the mistake and will not hold the high bidder to the purchase of this item".
                              Last edited by NickG; 11-30-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X