Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to say...
    Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen

...And the bullet-holes are my grandfathers...

Comment

Luc,

Thanks for posting the three issues!

Pieter, one day, the kissing will end, I promise! I'll try to arrange something very soon, but I'll call or mail you then!

And my friend and fellow countryman Gerd, aka willysproject, asked me to add photos of his DeVlag pin to the discussion ... very soon we'll have new members over here, eh Gerd?

Enjoy ...
      Attached Files

Comment

First pic, courtesy of Gerd V.
        Attached Files

Comment

Second ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Third ...

Comment

Flemish skull..

Last week a good friend of mine, brought me a present.. for free.. without any reason.. He knew that I still didn't had the Flemish made skull and he gave me one of his collection in wonderful condition. I was very surprised and ofcourse very glad with his present. Such moments are very rare between collectors, but they exist!
              Thanks to my friend who is also a member of this forum .
              Here are some pictures of the skull.

Comment

the back..

Comment

Wonderful Luc! I have a slight thought of who it may be...

Comment

Luc,

That's a so called flemish skull, isn't it?
                    A great addition, now your insignia collection of the Algemene SS Vlaanderen is complete! I know you have been looking around for this one for quite a long time by now ... congratulations on getting your hands on one! I think I got quite a good clue on whom presented it to you

By the way, just a side-note, is that DeVlag pocket calendar (zakkalender) also a recent purchase? I have never seen it before, it's a very nice one too Luc!

I hope we will be seeing some more DeVlag/Alg. SS Vlaanderen: Steenlandt related items very soon on this post! Just to keep it going on between us and to show the rest of the collecting community that there are a lot of different flemish collectibles out there!

Kind regards
                    Geert

Comment

Luc,

Tiny side question, was the calendar also printed by Steenlandt (I presume so ...) and is it filled in?

Regs

Geert

Comment

Originally posted by FLANDERN
                        Luc,

Tiny side question, was the calendar also printed by Steenlandt (I presume so ...) and is it filled in?

Regs

Geert
                        Geert

The calendar I have already several years. It is printed by Steenlandt and mine isn't filled in..

Thanks for your nice comments...

Comment

<HR color=#cfb992 SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

quote...
                          Last week a good friend of mine, brought me a present.. for free.. without any reason.. He knew that I still didn't had the Flemish made skull and he gave me one of his collection in wonderful condition. I was very surprised and ofcourse very glad with his present. Such moments are very rare between collectors, but they exist!
                          Here are some pictures of the skull...

Probably an alcoholic
                          Pieter.
                          SUUM CUIQUE ...
                          sigpic

Comment

<HR color=#cfb992 SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

quote...
                            Here are some pictures of the skull...

Probably an alcoholic

Pieter.
                            hello Pieter what do you think about some nice bottle of Johnny walker
                            Bleu label in exchange for that chease-head cuff-tittle
                            sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN VD HEIJDEN
                              hello Pieter what do you think about some nice bottle of Johnny walker
                              Bleu label in exchange for that chease-head cuff-tittle
                              ...You surprise me ...a Dutch man who is aware of JW Blue Label.... so you guys aren't 25 years behind...only 20

Btw it's BLUE not BLEU...that's cheese....

Pieter.
                              SUUM CUIQUE ...
                              sigpic

Comment

...You surprise me ...a Dutch man who is aware of JW Blue Label.... so you guys aren't 25 years behind...only 20

Btw it's BLUE not BLEU...that's cheese....

Pieter.
                                70c blue label cost about 160 EURO
                                IMO alittle bit to much to mix this with COLA
                                sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X