No announcement yet.

Gruppenfurher Collar Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a lot of mail from people wanting data on a guy they have militaria belonging to. They ask me to type 3 pages from a book I spent 3 years writing, to cheap to spend $40 on a book for the info on a $5000 item. Its a wonder anyone bothers writing. If its in a book, I simply say where it is. As for reference book costs, I've spent beyond $50,000 over the years on all topics of interest.

Comment

Here's the 1st and 2nd series tabs in the collection.
      Attached Files

Comment

And here is a picture of Demelhuber, this was taken at Remagen.

Note the rank insignia.
        Attached Files

Comment

And here is another SS General, anyone care to address whom this is?

Hey Mark, after dropping a few dead presidents with your works, the only thing missing is the time to dive into them to do the research!!! Owning a small business...okay, thats an excuse, would you believe a wife who wants to ride on the back of my V Rod all the time?
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the reverse. Not a very good image, i know, it was taken in the living room on top of the Steinway grand, the light is low so there is little reflection to really light up the reverse of a sample of each of the collar tabs.
            Attached Files

Comment

So if you have some SS generals tabs post them. If they are known early representation, a look at them would be grand so as to tell if there is any difference.

Comment

The General is Kruger, I have a few tabs which I will picture and post when I get back from my biz trip next week

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Well jumping from Gruppenfuhrers to groupings here is the one I get the most calls on. Came out on e-bay all together some years ago.
                  Very nice to see that group again and new photos of it!!

Comment

Tabs

Wonderful photos and tabs. And refreshing to see old "Tosca" close to the action.

Comment

Last edited by Bobwirtz; 11-20-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Tunic

Yes that is Adolf Ax. And the price of the Demehuber tunic keeps going up ! Last year I was quoted 40k. I had a chance to look it over and it is of the highest quality. I am sure it will be at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Yes that is Adolf Ax. And the price of the Demehuber tunic keeps going up ! Last year I was quoted 40k. I had a chance to look it over and it is of the highest quality. I am sure it will be at the show.
                          Who has the Demelhuner tunic? What a piece for the collection. Are there photos anywhere on the net of the tunic?

Comment

Pm

Rich I sent you a PM

Comment

Last edited by Bobwirtz; 11-20-2007, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X