Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think no pictures will appear

Comment

Still waiting for the "Italien" cuffband pictures..come on!
      LOL

cheers
      T

Comment

i'm waiting for the item... be patient

Comment

SS Italian ... is very Special

Dear Quantasystems.... you have access to something "SS" which is quite rare & special. There is a great deal of different Expert opinions regarding SS Italian uniforms and Red vs. Black Tabs, etc. .......... We are all hoping, I believe, that an 'Authenticated' Uniform would go a long way in helping to clarify many unanswered questions. ...... Thus everyone waits for you to ..... deliver the goods(!) Which, I believe you will do. Good hunting... Dave dblmed

Comment

I hope is doesn't look like this.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dennis S; 03-09-2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

or this
              Attached Files

Comment

super pics

Comment

Hi Quantasystem<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1829957", true); </SCRIPT> can you post some photo give you from the SS ?
                  these are certainly interesting.

have a great day
                  cosimo

Comment

WOW ! Those pics kick.
                    Village People revival??????

Comment

Photos are from a repro site in Italy

Comment

As usual just funny thread to try to spread stupid voices...Italien cuffband is pure fantasy this thread proof it.

Cheers
                        T

Comment

Originally posted by Drapeau Noir View Post
                          Italien cuffband is pure fantasy this thread proof it.

Cheers
                          T
                          I thought Bob Hritz posted a photo of one in BeVo-Like some time ago. Also I seem to remember SS-Ogrf Wolff was wearing one when he entered captivity ?

We should never say 'Never' .... however implausible it may seem.

Ian.

Comment

Would you please show me these pictures?
                            I think you are confused, that cuffband was never issued.
                            Off course you can say never when there is nothing who proof the existence of such a thing but words.
                            BeVo-Like "Italien" SS cuffband? Come on, the day you will show me an original picture with that cuffband depicted on it I will beg you pardon, untill that day that cuffband is fantasy as the Charlemagne one or the Handschar one.

PS-Ogrf. Wolff?? As far as I know he had nothing to do with 29. Division Italian SS, Wolff was HSSPF Italien
                            Last edited by Drapeau Noir; 03-23-2007, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Charlemagne exists in standard BeVo Wuppertal type and Italien exists in bevo like weave.

Bob Hritz
                              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Many thanks Mr Hritz

BeVo-Like "Italien" SS cuffband? Come on, the day you will show me an original picture with that cuffband depicted on it I will beg you pardon, untill that day that cuffband is fantasy as the Charlemagne one or the Handschar one.

PS-Ogrf. Wolff?? As far as I know he had nothing to do with 29. Division Italian SS, Wolff was HSSPF Italien
                                What I said was that when he entered captivity (i.e.surrendered) he was wearing an 'Italien' cufftitle. This was of course probably hand embroidered especially for him in his role as HSSPF.

Like I said,you should never say 'never' friend.

Ian.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X