No announcement yet.

LSAH Scharfuhrer tunic on Ulric of England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say that it is Ulric's business how he runs his business. If you don't like the way he runs it you can do one of two things: call or email him and give him the benefit of your vast business and advertising experience so that he does a better job of it, or ignore him and go somewhere else for your militaria... or just deal with it if he has something of interest you want to persue.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz
      I say that it is Ulric's business how he runs his business. If you don't like the way he runs it you can do one of two things: call or email him and give him the benefit of your vast business and advertising experience so that he does a better job of it, or ignore him and go somewhere else for your militaria... or just deal with it if he has something of interest you want to persue.

Bob
      I have no vast business or advertising experience but I do have manners.
      I also get my militaria elsewhere for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Stevens
        Good idea! You wanna ask Ulric for more pix?
        Frankly, Allgemeine-SS is not my interest so I won't ask him for more photos of that piece. I've never bought anything from him -- he's not one of my regular sources but if he comes up with something I'm interested in (and have the money), then I will query him about it.

Bob

Comment

Bad business

Dear all,

I can remember approx. 15 years ago, i was sent a wss pz crusher

That piece was obviously not good did not have any problem with money return

All the best

B.

Comment

Treated Professionally

Hi,

In line with what Robert Hassler mentioned, a phonecall might be in order for that tunic by interested parties. That is what I did. I was given details on the tunic and the price (all in a very cordial manner). I couldn't afford the price. However, the conversation continued and I continued to be treated fairly and as a potential customer. His secretary was very nice to me as well. I am pretty sure Ulric mentioned the tunic was to come to the SOS, so personal inspection for parties attending there would be possible.
            Sometimes the internet can give an aura of frigidity (on both ends of the computer monitor). However after I have made contact to the numerous dealers I found on the net, I have always have had cordial contact. Ulric was no exception to this.

Have a good one
            DC

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Stevens
              High end fake seller. Many who bought in good faith in the 1980s have been rudely awoken by the internet and forums like these.
              Your absolutely right Bob, I will second that !

Comment

-

The Basil Fawlty of WW2 militaria collecting?

**************No name calling thank you*************************
                Last edited by Gary Wood; 01-23-2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X