LSAH Scharfuhrer tunic on Ulric of England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSAH Scharfuhrer tunic on Ulric of England

check this tunic out (scoll down the linked page)
    http://www.ulric-of-england.com/exotica.html

But wait! read this from the description

QUOTE: "The tunic is expensive, so please do not enquire further unless you are seriously interested. As previously mentioned, the tunic is completely original in all respects, and I have no interest (and in particular, no time) in sending countless images of parts of this tunic to those individuals that waste their time trawling the internet for no good purpose. So don't ask. "

Dont go trawling folks!!!! LOL

Just curious, what sort of price would that uniform go for ?
    Regards,
    gjw1999

Comment

Originally posted by TMurray
      check this tunic out (scoll down the linked page)
      http://www.ulric-of-england.com/exotica.html

But wait! read this from the description

QUOTE: "The tunic is expensive, so please do not enquire further unless you are seriously interested. As previously mentioned, the tunic is completely original in all respects, and I have no interest (and in particular, no time) in sending countless images of parts of this tunic to those individuals that waste their time trawling the internet for no good purpose. So don't ask. "

Dont go trawling folks!!!! LOL
      Thomas-
      Unfortunately, there are far too many folks on the Internet who will waste your time and have no intent in buying an item. I have had that experience multiple times on lower priced items on E-Stand. I can understand Ulric's position of not wasting time adding to some people's collection of pictures.
      Bob

Comment

"Unfortunately, there are far too many folks on the Internet who will waste your time and have no intent in buying an item. I have had that experience multiple times on lower priced items on E-Stand. I can understand Ulric's position of not wasting time adding to some people's collection of pictures.
        Bob"

Very true, but still not exactly warm and fuzzy. I dislike tire kickers as well, but I wouldn't call them out on my website...

Don<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Comment

I think it smacks of extreme arrogance. Any good business man deals with tyre kickers with equal courtesy to an actual buyer,and the people you least expect often pay big money. I would also add that the kind of trust he is implying in his expertise is woefully misplaced if his contributions to the dreadful Amodio and Stevens Waffen SS Uniforms in Colour Photographs book are anything to go by.

Just my

Ha'ppenys worth

Mark

Comment

i agree with mark.

Dan

Comment

And so do I.

Another high-end dealer (for behind their pretence that's all they are) who's read the book on 'How to make friends and influence people'.

Their sales page doesn't seem to change very often .... wonder why.

Cheers,Ian.

Comment

Has anyone who is complaining called Ulrich to place the tunic on hold and wired the payment?

Bob Hritz
                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Who would buy anything from those poor photos?

Its like buying a car and only having seen a small picture of it. Whats the purpose of having these kind of worthless pictures when they are dealing in high knowledge and detail collecting business???

Any one care to just go on their reputation? I dont..... Buy the product and not the dealers name!

Cheers,

Felix

Comment

I can honestly say he's the exact same in person.
                    Maybe something dramatic in his life caused him to be so rude, but I know better than to ask him anything again..

Comment

IMO Ulrich can keep that tunic for himself....

Comment

I cannot see putting that particular message on your website ever, but it would perhaps be somewhat excusable if you had several very detailed pictures that show the areas of concern that individuals have with reproductions/fakes on your site. You really can tell abosolutely nothing important from the scans posted, so I would think you'd have to expect many requests from potential buyers. Yes, you'll get tire kickers too, but that's the price of doing business, IMHO. Please note that this is not an attack on this particular dealer, as I have never done bussiness with him. It is a general statement of what I would like to see in a perfect world.

Don

Comment

Have to agree with Mark and Don..for what its worth..which may be nothing..but...its fairly "elitist". In my opinion...and experience..often times a large purchase starts with no "searching" but you see something wonderful and it takes off from there.I think its a good way to deter clients...not smart..but..then..to each his own...he does have nice things on his site..and Im sure they sell themselves!

Originally posted by Mark Holden
                          I think it smacks of extreme arrogance. Any good business man deals with tyre kickers with equal courtesy to an actual buyer,and the people you least expect often pay big money. I would also add that the kind of trust he is implying in his expertise is woefully misplaced if his contributions to the dreadful Amodio and Stevens Waffen SS Uniforms in Colour Photographs book are anything to go by.

Just my

Ha'ppenys worth

Mark
                          Last edited by Scott A. Hess; 01-17-2006, 11:14 PM.

Comment

High end fake seller. Many who bought in good faith in the 1980s have been rudely awoken by the internet and forums like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman
                              Thomas-
                              Unfortunately, there are far too many folks on the Internet who will waste your time and have no intent in buying an item. I have had that experience multiple times on lower priced items on E-Stand. I can understand Ulric's position of not wasting time adding to some people's collection of pictures.
                              Bob
                              I had to laugh when I read this. Good way to win customers and meet the demands of your trade. You'll go far just like Ulric who never seems to move much in the way of commerce.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X