SS-Grouping, Value???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben,
    That is a very nice and significant grouping, I hope you manage to snag it it
    cheers
    Gary

Comment

I think 12-13.000 euros are a fair price.....Nice grouping anyway!

Dan

Comment

"That is a very nice and significant grouping,"

The key word there being 'grouping',please don't sell them off individually,if you get them ... this is historically significant AS A GROUP.

Best of luck,Ian.

Comment

The key word there being 'grouping',please don't sell them off individually,if you get them ... this is historically significant AS A GROUP.

Best of luck,Ian.[/quote]

Don't worry, if I manage to aquire this group, it will stay together as a group.

Everybody who replied so far : thanks!

regards,
          ben

Comment

The Deutchland shoulderboards are mega rare, if real.

Comment

Craig, the vet is still alive,

here are some additional pics.
              How rare is rare in $ ???

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Never had a set, so I wouldn't know. However, if the group is for resale as a group, I'd be a player.

Comment

Those shoulder straps are real eye candy

What a find!

//Felix

Comment

The Junker Schule Toltz stuff is Mega rare, The deutchland boards & tab, everything in that friking group is rare, the fact that it is still a GROUP is rare, geez that is pretty much the entire military career of the solider laid out before you.

That is really "one looker" SS stuff. I would pee my pants if I opened up a cigar box and saw all of that stuff.

How many SS-JST cufftitles are in there?
                          http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

Not being a frequenter of this particular forum, been reading this thread with interest.
                            I believe I would have to talk to the bank about a second mortgage on the house, or sell the ยด70 Mustang in the garage!
                            Go for it Ben!!

Hank
                            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Ben,

What a rare and fantastic group you are about to aquire!! Everything is 100% original. I never seen a grouping like this all to one man. As for the prices here IMO is what they should bring. I bought two different SETS of "Germania" VT straps like the "Deutschland" board on the far right and I paid $1,950.- for one and $2,500.- for the other set ( one set had the blk/silver piping the other did not). However I believe that from your picture that the "Deutschland" boards are not a set, one appears to be longer from an overcoat. Although they are still tough pieces, which should bring around $1,100.- to $1,500.- each( with todays market). The "Junker Schule Tolz" boards as a set is really something. My luck I always find singles ( which I have two NCO's), but never sets. I paid $750.- for one and $950.- for the other, but if it was a set, then I would say they would bring around $2,000.- to the right collector. The "Deutschland" collar tab is about $1,800.- to $2,000.- ( I know where you can buy two of them just like yours for those prices.). The "SS Schule Tolz" bands are about $1,800.- each, maybe a little more, once again, to the right collector. IMO the market has slowed down a bit on SS insignia prices, ie. the two "Deutschland" tabs mentioned above should have been sold right away, but they can still be had. My "SS Schule Tolz" cuff band is the one pictured in Johnson's War Booty book from Jason Burmeister, which I bought from him three Max Shows ago for $1,150.-. To give you a IMO a realistic price on the grouping would be to add up the values of each item, then add 20% to it because of the grouping. Ben I hope that this helps. Best Regards Grant.

Comment

Remarkable group ! J`ll say in the area of 15 000 Euro +

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X