SS-Grouping, Value???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Grouping, Value???

I'm looking for a realistic price for this grouping that I have been offered.
    Since it is not my field of collection, I'm relying on you....

I would like to make a realistic bid, because it's a very nice and complete grouping.

Here are the pics....
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

If it's not your field of collecting, then why do you want to bid on it? Are you looking to acquire it for resale?

Bob

Comment

no, i'm very interested in this grouping because it's very complete and I know where it's coming from.
                Might be a nice opportunity to acquire a researcheable and complete grouping.

Comment

off topic

ben wat are you one luckey b....
                  i never get such a group offerd.

goed gedaan jochie
                  don't pay too mutch with this group i wouldt say 4000 is a great start
                  if he /she don't know the excact price of this pieces

regards johan

Comment

Well I haven't got it yet, that's why I'm looking for a realistic amount to offer.

Bob: with my kind of luck the prices of SS-items will probably plunge directly after I paid for this set (IF I am lucky enough to get it)

I don't know what you collect, but if you can aquire something nice that is not in your field of collecting, would you skip just because of that?

So let's try it again:

Is there anybody who can give me a reasonable price to bid for this lot, please?

Thanks,

Ben

Comment

Very very nice, and very expensive I think But hey try to make him an offer you finde is good for bouth, and see what he says? But there is for a lot of money that is sure, I don´t know how much.

Best regards Lassi
                      Last edited by Lassi; 01-17-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I know it will probably cost an arm and a leg ( and probably a kidney as well) but how often do you get a chance to aquire a grouping like this??

I will have to knock off some nice things to finance this, so that's why I'm looking for a "realistic" price to bid....

Regards,
                        Ben

Comment

Another question is, do he know what it´s worth? Is he a collector or a dealer or even a veteran? Is he a friend or?
                          But I think a price like 6000 - 7000 euro is realistick perhaps even more, but hey somone help us out here.
                          Regards Lassi

Originally posted by Lassi
                          Very very nice, and very expensive I think But hey try to
                          make him an offer you finde is good for bouth, and see what he says? But there is for a lot of money that is sure, I don´t know how much.

Best regards Lassi
                          Last edited by Lassi; 01-17-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

wow... That is a nice grouping (if all is original)!! I would guess "Dealers" prices "piece by piece" would reach around 20.000.- $!! Give it a try for 8000.-/10.000.-$, and i help You out with the Tolz stuff!!
                            Everything depends if he needs money now or could
                            / would wait for the high score! As Lassi has mentioned, many things depends if he is a informed collector or not...
                            Good Luck
                            Best
                            norge

Comment

Yes a grouping like like this, if all original and with provenance, is about 20000 Euro.

However tossing up cash to buy all at once should give some discount. Gruops like this selldom stays together and are split because who can afford 20000 euro like that?

Well, try to give an offer below 20000... try to start at about 10000 Euro and have an expert look at it. I dont give that much trust in vet provenance.

Good luck and be careful,

Felix
                              Last edited by Felix; 01-15-2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X