No announcement yet.

Germania cuff title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Stian, sorry but i don't remember the names of the people who took part in the daggers forum. I am no longer a member there so i cant open the link either. What i got from the discussions on the tunic was that all looked to be original, but put together after 45.
    So i stripped the tunic and sold it separatley. Stian bought the jacket and rank and another forum member bought the ss2 and arm eagle.
    I still have the shoulder straps somewhere. Somebody had some reservations about them, so i just put them away.
    I got the jacket around 97 from Weitze.

Morten.

Comment

Originally posted by Morten B View Post
      Hi Stian, sorry but i don't remember the names of the people who took part in the daggers forum. I am no longer a member there so i cant open the link either. What i got from the discussions on the tunic was that all looked to be original, but put together after 45.
      So i stripped the tunic and sold it separatley. Stian bought the jacket and rank and another forum member bought the ss2 and arm eagle.
      I still have the shoulder straps somewhere. Somebody had some reservations about them, so i just put them away.
      I got the jacket around 97 from Weitze.

Morten.
      Hello Morten, I wrote the bit that was posted in post number 29 that came from the daggers forum. I recall that you and I emailed some exchanges about the tunic. I would change some small details of my post (in 29) but most of it would still stand. I did not connect this as the same tunic until I re-read this thread and reconized my post back from the the GD days.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X