Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Coleman
    Donald-
    Please revert to the size of type you used to use. The small letters you are now utilizing are too much of a challenge for my old eyes. I do not wish to miss one word of your most interesting and informative posts.
    Bob

Dear Colleague, My computer is bollixed up. It got a virus and now it has trouble using the old size font or it reacts differently to my feeble attempt to control what cannot be controlled by me. I do not want to harm your eyes. My eyes are little better. Viel Sammlerglueck! Postscriptum there is also some chap nearby who wants to secure data on black SS uniforms. Perhaps you can enlighten him. schoene Gruesse, DA

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector
      The 499 skull and the 223 eagle are fakes.
      I do not see anything wrong with the others in this thread.

Best,
      Chris
      Chris, you've obviously seen the 223 eagle before then, what the gen on it? old or newish fake? Strange but I would have thought there be a lot more of these in circulation being a fake and all..

Comment

Yes, I have seen several of these before.
        They are just another one of the many variations
        of the 360/380 style repros which started in the 80's.
        I don't know when any of the changes were made.

Best, Chris

Comment

Ben, could you please post a close-up picture of the "RZM 52" skull that is on the visor for sale, (and one of the reverse, if you already have one taken)?

Thanks! Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector
            Ben, could you please post a close-up picture of the "RZM 52" skull that is on the visor for sale, (and one of the reverse, if you already have one taken)?

Thanks! Chris
            I'll see what I can do Chris but my camera is not so great at super macro shots..the photo in this thread is about as good as it gets. As for the reverse, don't really want to take it off the cap to be honest.

Comment

No, do not take it off the visor. I just noticed that you took the eagle off, so I thought you might have taken them both off.
              Anyway, if you get a chance to try and take a better close-up of the front,
              I would appreciate it, but if not, that is OK.

Thanks! Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X