M43 tunic with dark green collar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M43 tunic

Yes, I though too about the fact that the tunic was from an overcoat, but the overcoat wool is very heavy, this not,then, the canvas inside and under the pockek (taht is different from inside) looks very nice.
    I do not like too the RB number,are strange.

Comment

I am totaly dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Duck
        Wierd. Amaturish pockets and belt ramp holes. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying it.

I notice the materials are much better quality than the worksmanship, so just out of curiosity I wonder if it might have been constructed from a WH overcoat?

Ray
        Ray,
        a overcoat isn't large enough to make a "correct" tunic. It might be that a very large overcoat could be turned into a very small stug wraper....but I even doubt this....So, a overcoat can not be the source for a correct patterned tunic...

I am not into "fieldgray"...so don't give too much on my opinion when I say the tunic itself is a 100% fake....

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

I DON'T LIKE IT THE EAGLE SEEMS GOOD
          Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

is it me, or does the way that the runic collar tab was sewn on look a little off? in the lower right corner, the stitching is curved, I have never seen that on an original before. and it looks like the belt ramp holes are way to far apart, or did some uniforms have them like that?

Comment

I`snt, it a Janke?

Comment

mmmmm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X