SS-Junkerschule Tölz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quickie View Post
    Hi Thanks for your input. I know my Erbhofschilds and I know what the fake once look like. What you see on the back that may be concerning to you is a heavy corrosion as this sign is not as well preserved as yours. No fake Erbhof signs come with concave lettering on reverse ,at least I haven't seen one yet.
    If you 'know' then why are you asking for an opinion? My opinion is that the photos you provided were from an Erbhof sign I do not believe show the characteristics of an original. Robert is an agreement as well. I respect his knowledge. You are obviously entitled to believe what you want to believe, I just wouldn't ask for opinions on an item that you are certain about. Also, I'm not sure anything is gained by the photos of other signs. I suspect for those of us who have originals it will not change the opinion on the one you first posted.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair44 View Post
      If you 'know' then why are you asking for an opinion? My opinion is that the photos you provided were from an Erbhof sign I do not believe show the characteristics of an original. Robert is an agreement as well. I respect his knowledge. You are obviously entitled to believe what you want to believe, I just wouldn't ask for opinions on an item that you are certain about. Also, I'm not sure anything is gained by the photos of other signs. I suspect for those of us who have originals it will not change the opinion on the one you first posted.
      I respect all opinions. I did not ask anything about the sign.
      RGDS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X