New auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New auction

What do you think about this auction? There seem to be extremely rare things!

https://bid.candtauctions.co.uk/m/vi.../catalog/id/39
    Last edited by Kuerassier; 04-17-2020, 12:59 PM.

For me. . . looks a bit dodgy
    Regards David

Comment

Wow, that is a huge number of fake SS visor insignia shown on those SS hats. I can only imagine how many of the visors are authentic.

Chris

Comment

Oh my word it is raining colored piped ss visors. That says it all with the fake insignia. J Here a fool and his money will be easily parted.

Comment

with those comments I won't even look

Comment

Fake Fuess golden party badge

Comment

Now I understand better why there are so much fakes and weird items after having red the "auction information page".

"This auction comprises a private European collection of Third Reich militaria, mostly consisting of cloth headdress and steel helmets. This collection has been put together over a period of time from private house buys and flea markets (flohmarkt).
              We have been requested by the estate of the collector to offer all lots at a start price of £100, all items are sold on a "sold as viewed basis and are not subject to return". All items offered in this auction are not covered by our usual guarantee of authenticity of items from this period in history.
              We ask that all interested bidders, study photographs provided or view the items they are interested in person, to satisfy themselves with what they are bidding on and buying."

Comment

Originally posted by jmb View Post
                Fake Fuess golden party badge

Third Reich NSDAP Golden Party Badge, small type gilt and enamel badge with pin back fixing to the reverse. Numbered “83300” and maker marked on the pin base “JOS FUESS MUNCHEN”.

27755_8.jpg

27756_8.jpg

Comment

LOT 39 skull is ,, the best of"
                  Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                    LOT 39 skull is ,, the best of"
                    Peter
                    That's the "sh!t-eating grin" skull

Comment

Crap & Tat Auctions

Now and again they will have a gem among a sea of fakes yet they get away with it time after time. Avoid is the best bet

Comment

Hi,

ahah, the asking prices are a dead giveaway...

Strange to see so many well known auction houses proposing such obvious fakes and repros... Thies US, C & T...

I'm posting a screenshot of the "auction information page" for the WAF archives.

C & T should have added "no warranty/sans garantie" on ALL the descriptions of the lots...

See You

Vince
                        Attached Files

Comment

look at the value estimates 100-200e witch is about right

Comment

Scrolled through the first page and didn't see a single lot that was one-look original, but saw a bunch that were one-look fake.

Comment

Did such police hats even exist?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X