KM UDF 7x50 UZO binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM UDF 7x50 UZO binoculars

Posting this beauty also here and on the KM equipment subforum, just for the reference.
    I just bought these today as an direct-purchase agreement on eBay, for a great price, so just want to show them here immediately, as the proud owner.

Honestly, I thought I'll wait for a pair of these much longer, but today I had to throw the dice and jump in, even if I am submerged with current layaways and recent purchases.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

very nice it would be hard to better

Comment

Very nice well done

Comment

Very nice. I have not seen the later versions w/o the sighting blocks. Does it have a reticle in the right lens?
        Last edited by 11C; 09-23-2012, 04:54 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Comment

I don't know. It should have I think, but I'll have to wait to come before I can check. I'll put more detailed photos, of course.

Comment

I saw that there are feww different models of UZO. Can anyone explain more?

Bigger difference is between model with mechanical sight on top and this one, without. Than we have ones with marking on the right side, and these with markings on the left, and last we have models with national emblem and swastika, and these ones without.

Can anyone enlighten me about the differences?

thanks in advance

Comment

Great find, congrats

Andy

Comment

Thanks to everyone!

Just to say that this will be a great addition to my attack periscope. Both of them were used while attacking the ships, UZO while doing that on the surface and pericope while submerged. I will make a single display case for those two, I really think that's appropriate. And they both deserve best possible solution and quality of presentation case.

Comment

Finally i got the UDF and could feel it in my hands. The quality is extraordinary, binoculars are very heavy, over 5kg, and they have almost all paint intact.
                  I see no damage at all.

Left tube view is fully clear, while right one has some minor spots inside. Also, the line is rotated ccw for some 30 degrees.

I have made a stand for it immediately, and here it is in a new display:
                  Enjoy!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice display and of course a beautiful almost minty UDF

Comment

Thanks.

I got these for cheap. 1000GBP is way lower than they are usually sold for.
                        I thought, as said before, I'll collect money for years :-)

Comment

Nice display you have

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by amiklic1 View Post
                            Thanks.

I got these for cheap. 1000GBP is way lower than they are usually sold for.
                            I thought, as said before, I'll collect money for years :-)
                            Well done that's a bargain price for a UDF in this condition i will offer you 1200 pounds do we have a deal

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
                              Well done that's a bargain price for a UDF in this condition i will offer you 1200 pounds do we have a deal
                              It's not that hard to get it for that price.
                              You just need to be on eBay 730 hours a month, and here it comes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X