Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downtail in bullion. Blue backing indicates very early.

Comment

[QUOTE=Thanks for your honest opinion Jerry .May i ask what dont you like about it?

der bingle

I don't like the details and I don't remember seeing an original tropical eagle with this type of double layer fabric construction.

Jerry

Comment

[QUOTE=Bond;5343232][QUOTE=Thanks for your honest opinion Jerry .May i ask what dont you like about it?

der bingle

I don't like the details and I don't remember seeing an original tropical eagle with this type of double layer fabric construction.

Jerry[/QUO Thanks again for your input Jerry. I believe that a hands on examination by a well known authority, dedicated in this field would be the way to go. never used a black light before but ill get one for this one. i believe it detects cotton since synthetic cloth was used?......not quite sure tho

Comment

Both the tropical luft triangle and officer eagle are fakes, the tropical eagle is a well known fake type eagle, sloppy triangle too and the officers lacks a lot of good things a bullion eagle should have IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos Le Conté View Post
            Both the tropical luft triangle and officer eagle are fakes, the tropical eagle is a well known fake type eagle, sloppy triangle too and the officers lacks a lot of good things a bullion eagle should have IMO.
            Thanks Jos for your very knowledgable opinion. you put a lot of time and energy into this field and i respect that....am i correct that the pale blue background is typical of the 1933 to 1936 period?...thanks again for taking your time.Carl

Comment

Trop eagle

My "LaGleize" find. I hope you like it !
              Best Regards, Pierre
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fsoq View Post
                My "LaGleize" find. I hope you like it !
                Best Regards, Pierre

HANDSOME! And with unusual stitching. Don't just like, LOVE it!
                Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Breast eagle,opinions please original or fake?

Hi all!

Maybe there will be views on this breast eagle?
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=617744

Thanks
                  Sergey

Comment

tropical eagle good and original stitched ??

tropical eagle good and original stitched ??
                    Thank you for your attention .
                    Greetings, Helmut
                    Attached Files

Comment

?
                      Attached Files

Comment

and
                        Attached Files

Comment

Help needed on female uniform

just purchased this eagle was told it is for the female uniform ?
                          is it a good eagle and is this for female's uniforms ? thanks

Comment

I'm not an insignia collector but have been sorting through some items that my father brought back. He was Air Formation Signals and was billetted at the end of the war at a seaplane base in Schleswig-Holstein. Most of what he has were left behind by the previous occupants there.

I'd be interested to know if anything can be learned from these badges.

1)

2)

Any comments or background information appreciated.

Comment

cut off eagles

first eagle enlisted cut off tunic worth about 250.00
                              2nd eagle enlisted off hbt work uniform worth also about 250.00 both very nice !
                              that is just my opinion someone else might have more on them.

Comment

female eagle from previous post

was told this was for females in the luftwaffe good bad ? & female use ? thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X