No announcement yet.

N&G goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the pics they look like a original pair ..

Why are you deleting your pics ?

Jos.

Comment

sorry , a litlle problem with my web page..

Comment

Pitomnik,

you should be very careful with the dealer who was proposing you the first pair of N&G goggles you have showed us. Buying from him isn't far from being running in a mine field...

Pierre

Comment

Cardboard-box & manual

Just got that one in (unfortional only the lower part, and a bit out of shape), plus the manual.

What goes into this box? The goggles only? Or in tin (which I doubt, as the total lengts is only 16,5cm, taken the small divede area off, only 12,5cm)?
          Attached Files

Comment

Manual:
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The box isn't for N&G goggles, but for the rubber Summer type.., it has a compartement for spare lenses..

Jos.

Comment

Hi guys. Very interesting and informative topic. These glasses I bought 3 years ago at a rally in Kassel. I read the topic and began to doubt their originality. What are the opinions? Sincerely yours, Ilya
                  Attached Files

Comment

Higher resolution photos are needed, but they look very clean... too clean maybe. I don't see any pockets of dust. The lenses look new (very reflective to light) from the photos (no sign of wear (scratches, discolouration), I can't see any sign of rust (active red rust on screws is a warning sign) or oxidisation/patina on the metal components and very little sign of wear. The straps show no sign of deterioration or the elastic having perished. Whilst the nose piece shape looks correct, I'm always wary of pieces with embroidered name tags. That particular set doesn't seem to show any sign of age... which is a concern.

Having said that, all of that might be disproven with better photos.

EDIT: I can see a bit of dust and patina having taken a second look. Your photos could do with being x9 bigger.
                    Last edited by milsurp; 04-24-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

The photos should still be significantly bigger to be certain, but all of my concerns above have become slightly bigger concerns with the new photos. I don't see any sign of age in your goggles.

Comment

Perfect pair IMO, we could call them type 4, because they're foldable.., it seem that these late types came in the card board envelope with press button.

Jos

Comment

Hinges

Hi!
                          Hard to tell, can you please show close up pictures of the hinges were the strap is attached?
                          Regards KJ

Comment

Originally posted by axion9 View Post
                            Hi!
                            Hard to tell, can you please show close up pictures of the hinges were the strap is attached?
                            Regards KJ
                            Hello! Thanks for the answer. I hope these photos are enough. Sincerely, Ilya
                            Attached Files

Comment

Front

Hi!
                              Possible to see the hinges taken from the front? Would like to see the shape they have and if they are 90 degrees or not.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X