Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I think it might have been Nelson.

His house overlooked the Potomac River.

I know the exact address but don’t want to mention it.

It was the gun importer who showed me the gun.

It was set into the leather display with the boards etc. just like this one.

Both his spouse and daughter were off the chain.

Comment

Gun is real, made for Goring in 1936 by Johann Fanzoj. But all the Rest is just added Fantasy. The Engraving on it is the finest what you could get anywhere back then. Absolute stunning piece of Art.
      WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

How do you know, there're a zillion items which were Goering's, but nobody was there, like the 3 tons of underwear of Eva Braun, I would stay away of Goring stuff, which would be 300 tons by now, tons of table ware, uniforms and caps by the dozen, etc. unless the kids grandchildren of his wife had it in their safe..
        They've tried them all, the big guns, gun from this, uniforms from that, joke is people buy this stuff with a story, but nobody knows if it's real, I mean, I now 500 stories where it went wrong..where's the picture with Goering and his rifle in hands, the same one.?
        All interesting stuff from this guy and that guy, seem to lack the era pictures and if, thourough studies show them wrong, only talking about common figures.
        I would only buy that if I had proof.
        I want, I want, I want, something other people don't have, they make it for you, hard to prove the opposite with nothing in hands..other than a maybe item..

Jos

Comment

Originally posted by Jos L C View Post
          How do you know, there're a zillion items which were Goering's, but nobody was there, like the 3 tons of underwear of Eva Braun, I would stay away of Goring stuff, which would be 300 tons by now, tons of table ware, uniforms and caps by the dozen, etc. unless the kids grandchildren of his wife had it in their safe..
          They've tried them all, the big guns, gun from this, uniforms from that, joke is people buy this stuff with a story, but nobody knows if it's real, I mean, I now 500 stories where it went wrong..where's the picture with Goering and his rifle in hands, the same one.?
          All interesting stuff from this guy and that guy, seem to lack the era pictures and if, thourough studies show them wrong, only talking about common figures.
          I would only buy that if I had proof.
          I want, I want, I want, something other people don't have, they make it for you, hard to prove the opposite with nothing in hands..other than a maybe item..

Jos
          You absolute right, when there is one Guy from who almost all is faked and made a trillion times, then Goring. I know a lot of the High End Stuff myself what is today original and sold for Tons of Money. Why the Rifle is his, because i know Fanzoj's Son who is a good Friend of mine. They still in Business and still make one of the best Hunting Rifles in the World, i own 3 of them myself. Also they use a very special engraving to make them what make it easy to spot one when you know where to look. I already called him and ask if he could look for the Documents/Pictures from back then what he will do. When i have them i will show it. He made several Rifles in different Calibers for Goring, that i know for sure, and this is a Fanzoj Gun. I have seen the Pictures from what they made for Goring and also for Speer and Ribbentrop years ago, and that a Faker would get his Hands on a Fanzoj Gun what cost by itself a Fortune, and then get the engraving perfect that is something what i would doubt very much.

You need to try for once a Gun from them, just to have it in hand is a pleasure. The absolute best you could ever want to own as a Hunter.
          Attached Files
          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X