This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdshilli View Post
    He is by far the worst seller in the ordinance community. Stay away.

Yet amazingly, according to reviews on Trustpilot, he is wonderful.

Obviously those reviews are friends, or he paid for bogus reviews to be made. Doe anyone actually use TrustPilot? I never heard of it before this thread was created.

Comment

Only reason he uses trust pilot is because he can report the bad reviewss by making a B.S. excuse and gets them taken off. I know because I had left a negative review and was messaged by him on Facebook within 20 minutes of leaving the review and within and hour it was reported and he made me sound like I was a lier, Ill post screenshots of the conversation and review later when I get around to it.
      By the way Adrian made sure to go out of his way to read these reviews on the WAF after I made mention to it! So make sure to leave all those "Positive Reviews" he thinks he has.

- Brayden B.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Don D. View Post
        He still owes me $84.
        Hi Don

Number one you received the item purchased, number two we have been in touch recently when you told me the was an issue. I am not a magician but I do my best to resolve issues as and if they arrise. We have a solution in place and I am sure overall you will be happy with the 77mm head I am preparing for you.

I have send you a court case details I have against PayPal for stealing a large sum of money from us as a business.

Kind regards Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by Burman2025 View Post
          Only reason he uses trust pilot is because he can report the bad reviewss by making a B.S. excuse and gets them taken off. I know because I had left a negative review and was messaged by him on Facebook within 20 minutes of leaving the review and within and hour it was reported and he made me sound like I was a lier, Ill post screenshots of the conversation and review later when I get around to it.
          By the way Adrian made sure to go out of his way to read these reviews on the WAF after I made mention to it! So make sure to leave all those "Positive Reviews" he thinks he has.

- Brayden B.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Yes Brayden, the only issue is the fact that you claim as you said in your review 'i am a ghost impossible to contact'

As I have explained to you I have no way of an issue until a buyer tells me there is one. You are not telling the truth in a smallest manner. I have tried to be civil with you but unfortunately I have decided to no longer reply to your messages on Facebook, I am sending another discuss greande out to you and that would be it.

I will not accept your lies no more, you come out of nowhere with a review you have not contacted me in 18 months so as far as I was concerned you had your item.

Taking into consideration that the profile on Facebook that you ordered from has always been active your claim is BS mate that's putting aside that I have my phone, email, and webchat available.

Seem like you failed to mention that I have offered a replacement item after nearly two years good luck finding another dealer willing to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post

Obviously those reviews are friends, or he paid for bogus reviews to be made. Doe anyone actually use TrustPilot? I never heard of it before this thread was created.
            If we were soo bad then we would of been out of business years ago, shipping the sort of stiff I sell can be tricky but then sending 500 parcels each month it's natural for issues to arrise. We have 100s of happy returning customers both on the website and Militaria fairs.

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post

Originally posted by EricS View Post
              Unfortunately such research attempts are not always answered

Remind me Eric am I right thinking that you purchased the cutaway zz35? Parcel got lost and you have been issued a full refund is that correct?

Comment

This thread is now closed.

Francois

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X