X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubles with akm-militaria

Hi !
    I paid and never get the ammo that I bought from this web page !
    Dealer puts many excuses, has anybody experienced similar disapponiting experiences with him?

Adrian is the guys name and he is a thief! I bought a relic Discuss from him through facebook and you get nothing but false promises and no tracking on your item because he (looses the tracking) waited 4 months for it from England to the U.S. confronted Adrian about the situation and he said he would send another. Waited a total of 9 months. Guess what? No Discuss. Hes a fraud and I believe paypal Locked his account once. Think hes made another since. Ask in any ordance group on facebook and you get a mixture of reviews. Although most are negative with similar stories as too mine.
    I hope you didn't spend too much, the likes of you getting your money back arent good.
    Hope this helps
    Brayden B.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Comment

He still owes me $84.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Burman2025 View Post
        Adrian is the guys name and he is a thief! I bought a relic Discuss from him through facebook and you get nothing but false promises and no tracking on your item because he (looses the tracking) waited 4 months for it from England to the U.S. confronted Adrian about the situation and he said he would send another. Waited a total of 9 months. Guess what? No Discuss. Hes a fraud and I believe paypal Locked his account once. Think hes made another since. Ask in any ordance group on facebook and you get a mixture of reviews. Although most are negative with similar stories as too mine.
        I hope you didn't spend too much, the likes of you getting your money back arent good.
        Hope this helps
        Brayden B.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
        Hi Brayden !
        He fooled me on the same way that you, I lose about 100 pounds, the problem is that he has VISA / paypal at his web page and that makes you confindent with the web page, seems that this places don't know his fraude...….

Comment

Based on all the negative comments and stories I have heard from other collectors, I would NEVER, EVER, EVER buy from Adrian at AKM militaria.

There have not been just a few comments about him taking money and not sending the items, there have been MANY.

Luckily I have not lost money to Adrian, but I almost bought from him before knowing about his reputation. Fortunately his bad service, rudeness, and lack of professionalism warned me off beforehand.

Comment

I was also recently taken for a ride (see my thread in the Community Collector Forum on here looking for anyone else with experience of AKM). I never received the goods but I did eventually get a refund yesterday - after posting a review on Trust Pilot which got an immediate response from Adrian. Totally untrustworthy and unprofessional guy. I was in touch with someone who told me that he had met Adrian at one of the UK shows and described him as a little sh!t and would never do business with him.

Put a review on Trust Pilot yourself as he seems to be paying attention to what is being said there.

Comment

Before buying from any dealer you should research them first here on the forum.

Chet
              Zinc stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post

Chet
                Unfortunately such research attempts are not always answered

Comment

if you go on his site you can chat with him let him know what a sh.t bag he is

Comment

Originally posted by wh014d4394 View Post
                    if you go on his site you can chat with him let him know what a sh.t bag he is

I tried chatting with him, and emailing him through his website, but even after multiple attempts, he never replied even once. And that was when I was trying to place an order.

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post

Chet

Troy

Comment

I’ve heard terrible stories and even read conversation screenshots of him lying and stalling some poor bastard for many months over what most of us would consider a trivial sum of money. Avoid that scamming piece of trash at all costs!

Comment

AKM reviews out there

I put my review on trustpilot.com at the beginning of December which got an immediate response from AKM. Coincidentally, 12 positive reviews have since appeared for AKM on the trust pilot.com website over the last week or so raising his overall "Excellent" rating to 70%. If you've been stung / scammed / lied to by AKM then it would be great if you could ensure that website gave a more accurate reflection of what dealing with this guy is like!

Eric

Comment

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.akm-militaria.com
                            pseudo-expert

Comment

I first saw Adrian on the facebook pages for ordinance then proceeded to chat with him for a bit on meeting up. I made an extra stop on my Europe trip to meet at his storage place in England and purchase some items. Found some items and he said no problem shipping to the US and paid him on the spot in Sept 2018. 2 months later no tracking number multiple excuses for over 6 months finally agreed to refund my money and still nothing but excuses December 2019.

He is called out on Facebook from buyers and now the collectors have moved over to Mewe for selling and he is still getting called out every couple weeks for no merchandise and phony tracking numbers.

Bad part is most people are not on those sites and have no way of knowing that you will not get your items if you live overseas and no way of resolving the issue. He will gladly take your money. I am out $1200 and still going back and forth with him.

He is by far the worst seller in the ordinance community. Stay away.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X