No announcement yet.

Looking for 2cm FLAK 38 parts, barrels, bits and pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a barrelmuzzle/flash-hider for a FlaK..Do you need one of those?And does anyone know what price-range a flashhider for a Flak38 might be?

Comment

I have a good assortment of mags and boxes, but thank you. I also already have a barrel, thank you as well.

Comment

2cm Flak 38 Parts NEEDED!!!!

I am still still desperately looking for the Sight Arm with Control Box any condition anywhere in the world!

I also need:
        - Elevation control wheel (mine isn't that nice)
        - Gunners pedal with attachment arms and little pieces.
        - Armor (I only have one piece of armor)
        - Arms that hold the gun mount to the base mount (these are the half circles that hold the gun elevation rings to the mount).
        - Three pins that hold the above arms in, I only have one pin.
        - Visierkopf 38 or 38/40 Sight. I have the Schwebekreisvisier 38 sight with box (missing a few pieces).
        - Front section of the gun receiver and top cover for the receiver.

Let me know if you have any leads - any condition anywhere on the planet, ground dug to mint condition, original or replica. Thanks - Van

Comment

In an effort to dig up some more parts that I need, I figured I'd post some pictures of my German 2cm Flak 38. I just had all of the parts crushed glass blasted and these are the first pictures of her all fitted together. I will not do a final painting unless I find everything. The ordnance tan parts are original paint, which I will not remove until I find the other parts. This Flak gun is a veteran of the Battle of the Bulge, recovered from Bastogne area in the 1990s. I have a barrel and the Sonderanhanger 51 trailer (not pictured).

I am still looking for the following:
          1. Elevation control wheel (wheel only, the one I have is damaged, but I may be able to use it). I'm looking for one in better condition.
          2. Gunners pedal with attachment arms and little pieces.
          3. Sight arm with control box.
          4. Most of the armor (I only have one piece of armor).
          5. Arms that hold the gun mount to the base mount (these are the half circles that hold the gun elevation rings to the mount). I also need the three pins that hold them in, I only have one pin.
          6. Visierkopf 38 or 38/40 Sight. I have the Schwebekreisvisier 38 sight with box (missing a few pieces).
          7. Front section of the gun receiver and top cover for the receiver.
          8. Lots of little parts.....look at the pictures and see if there is anything that you have that I'm missing.
          Let me know if you have any leads - any condition anywhere on the planet, ground dug to mint condition. Thanks - Van

Comment

I have some parts for flak38
            http://static4.album.ee/files/1165/8...46321_7a4D.jpg

Comment

Good project ,well couple bits you might be interested , as well some sight parts also might be somewhere at my stock ... I have two types of shields. PM me ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi jevjenijss, Would it be possible to post some more images of these shields? Preferably perpendicular to the front and back?
                Looks like the gear from the bottom of a Flak 30 cradle at the top of the first image. Not sure what it is to the right. Possibly from a Flakvierling?

Allan

Comment

Very rare Linealvisierschild on ebay at the moment.
                  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Schild-Fl...item487d35cfdf

Comment

flakvisier

I have a flak 38 sight shell, missing mirrors inside, not ground dug, visually ok, tan in color, I will be back where I have it stored in about 60 days , if by then you are still interested, pm thru the forum message system, piece is already in the US, sorry, I do not have pics now, not seling, but willing to trade, specialy for grw34 parts, but open to other trades

Comment

2cm flak 38 housing

hello , i am looking for a Flak 38 housing in good condition
                      thanks
                      jardin

Comment

Hi, found this last time in the Woods, amongst other things. No idea if it is 2cm Flak or 3,7cm. If anybody Needs it, let me know.
                        Attached Files

Comment

UP !
                          flak 30 stand and Sd. Ah 51 looking for new owner will trade for parts needed or cash ship to anywhere...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Flak 30 stand

Is the Flak 30 stand still for sale?
                            I only need the flak 30 parts, as I have got a complete Sonderanhänger51.

Frode V
                            Norway
                            Last edited by vikmyr76; 09-02-2017, 09:39 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Master View Post
                              Still looking for Flak 38 parts. Come on......there must be some ground dug stuff out there for sale! Shoot me an email or PM.
                              You can send a mail over the waf-system to me.
                              At the moment i am no A-Member so i cant send Privat Messages.

Comment

flak 38

Hello ,

i 'm looking for the 2 mainsprings for the flak 38 ,original or good copy
                                the spares ones are in the box with the spare barrelsFlak38-01.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X