Looking for 2cm FLAK 38 parts, barrels, bits and pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 2cm FLAK 38 parts, barrels, bits and pieces

I'm looking for German WWII 2cm FLAK 38 parts. Anything and everything. I have a 2cm FLAK 38 that is not complete. I am looking for anything from mint to ground dug. Barrels, mount parts, optics, seat, elevation and azimuth controls, the ground feet, front armor. Send me a PM or email if you know of ANY that are available. Thanks - Van

A complete and deactivated Flak 38 will be auctioned at www.hermann-historica.com in October. Starting bid is 9000 Euros.

Comment

Are there any parts that will be for sale? I already have a 2cm Flak 38.....just looking for some of the parts to complete it.

Comment

Don't know, the complete auction catalogue will be online in September. I just got a newsletter with some highlights.

Anyone who needs a V-1 flying bomb, for example? Starting bid is 40.000+ Euros, if I remember right. Don't have the newsletter at hand.

Comment

Yes, the V1 costs 40.000 euros (starting bid). Two Enigmas for sale as well!

Comment

that sounds like some really nice items will be for sale!!!

Comment

Yes.

The complete 60 cm Flak searchlight starting at 5000 Euros for example. Imagine this one with a Luftwaffenhelferin mannequin in the control seat ... just great!

Comment

I can imagine that;-) Maybe we should buy that one together and put it on the Dutch/ German border... You may supply the helferinnen

Comment

Originally posted by monte cassino View Post
                  I can imagine that;-) Maybe we should buy that one together and put it on the Dutch/ German border... You may supply the helferinnen

Great idea, Ruben!

But looking to my bank account:

Comment

hmm... I have the same problem....

Comment

Getting a bit closer....this posting has helped! I've been able to find the transverse control wheel and box, empty cartridge basket and a couple other bits.

I'm still looking for: elevation control wheel (wheel only), gunners seat and bracket, gunners pedal, sight arm with control box, most of the armor, 3 ground feet and the arms that hold the gun mount to the base mount (these are the half circles that hold the gun elevation rings to the mount). Let me know if you have any leads - any condition, ground dug to mint condition....I'm not that picky. Thanks - Van

Comment

2cm Flak 38 parts wanted

Alright, I now have a barrel! This is going very well.
                        I am still looking for the following:
                        An elevation control wheel (wheel only, the one I have is damaged, but I may be able to use it), gunners seat and bracket (may have a lead on this), gunners pedal, sight arm with control box, most of the armor, 3 ground feet (may have a lead on this as well) and the arms that hold the gun mount to the base mount (these are the half circles that hold the gun elevation rings to the mount). Let me know if you have any leads - any condition, ground dug to mint condition. Thanks - Van

Comment

Originally posted by Weidman View Post
                          Yes, the V1 costs 40.000 euros (starting bid). Two Enigmas for sale as well!
                          Exebition Repro with the use of original and rebuild Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
                            Exebition Repro with the use of original and rebuild Parts.
                            Yes, very disappointing piece ...

Even if I would have the money I would never spent such a sum for this item.

Comment

Just for info: The V1 exhibition repro with original parts went for 44.000 Euros.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X