No announcement yet.

Torpedo stopwatch - Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the sake of collectors, I keep on looking forward so somebody who is willing to share with us a WAGNER 30sec stopwatch with this KM eagle over M with solid provenance or a reference in a good book like the respected Mr Knirim. Until that day I am a definitely non believer.

------------------------

Edited by moderator.
    Last edited by John R.; 06-21-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Gents
      Thanks for your comments and I'm sorry my question has led to such heated debate. As a novice collector, I value the WAF and its members who have helped me collect some nice authentic pieces and equally, to avoid some questionable ones.
      Both you guys know more than me albeit on this item, you disagree.
      At the moment, at this early stage of collecting, I only really want items where there is unanimous agreement. The hotly debated items are more for an advanced collector or speculator.
      It is not that I favour one over the other just because I choose not to buy this - only that I prefer to own less auspicious but totally correct items where a Google search will not throw up this thread and the uncertainty which now surrounds it.
      Once again thank you. We are all richer for the debate this forum brings.

Comment

Members, we need all of you here and we need your posts. I was completely against this KM forum as some of you might recollect since I was very concerned that KM was too small an area and was better suited split up and discussed in other forums here where there were more collectors involved. For example, watches.

I thought we needed Luft and Heer and anybody else that collected watches to look over and discuss watches, not just KM collectors.

Here we are though in our little KM world and we cannot afford to have any of you stop posting. No insults and nobody quits posting.

You are all important and each can voice opinions.

I have tried to keep our knowledge base intact, if I can, I refer posters to past threads and research. Lets keep building on what we have, and these watches are an important and interesting part of the KM equipment world.

John

Comment

Some of the above posts have been slightly edited by myself in the interest of staying on track.

John

Comment

I am in John

Comment

Originally posted by Beater View Post
              Gents
              Thanks for your comments and I'm sorry my question has led to such heated debate.
              Nothing to be sorry for. When we come to the point that nobody can debate or challenge one of these artifacts, it is time to quit the hobby.

John
              Last edited by John R.; 06-21-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glaser View Post
                I am in John
                Wow, I was worried about you for a minute. John

Comment

Thanks John!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X