X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tally

Justin, and Dan
    I agree with Justin's post, and secondly I agree with Dan and the comment made about the feel of Tally material both early BM and KM's. There is a huge difference in the simple feeling and holding of the two tallies. The modern BM and reproduction tallies are way to stiff, given the material used in making them.
    The BM and KM tallies I have posted all have a common construction. The ribbon with which the tallies are made are, smooth, and very 'limp' when held. The colors for the reproduction and later BM tallies were also brighter yellow where the earlier, were not as 'florescent' so to speak.
    The Blucher is very stiff, and the Gneisenau very silky and limp, the color is also very toned downed as well. It feels the same as my KM tallies and other earlier BM tallies as well.
    Thank you al, great conversations as well.
    D.L.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinG View Post
      The Post just made by Dani should be added to the Cap tally thread pinned. (In my humble opinion)

Regards,
      JustinG
      Thread pinned but not merged with old thread which is probably long enough already. Perhaps all future BM tallies will be evaluated and then merged with this new thread as time goes on. John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X